Friday, April 13, 2012

UPDATES...

its been a month ^^ 
lots of stuff havent shared... the thing is, tons of it to be told... ^^

i got my new job early last march... so happy ^^ the resignation was worth something now... the thing again is that i was on the graveyard shift duty that is why im still in the process of adjusting my body clock... i love the shift sched at first, then this april,we got our new sched for the first week its on the afternoon to midnight...cause we have to adjust to something... i somehow dont like the sched cause its really freaking hot on the way on duty... and i hate it...i got sick already plus the holy week weather were very hot... i got colds and cough...and i cant easily sleep when i got home cause i get used on the graveyard... but anyways, the new adventure of my life is so challenging that i didnt knew before i will do exist in the future... i was motivated before to do this cause i wanna take one step a notch and challenge myself to the possibility seeing myself doing this kind of job...but Lucknow i made it ^^ not far though but still on the process...^^

by saying this...i remember when i was just on my 1st day of being a first year student of my course...its like a routine that whenever we gather for the first time in a group we have to introduce ourselves to everyone one by one...our CI before ask us to do that,then state why we took the course...i remember myself saying that i wanna take this cause i want to be a call center agent ^^ twas like a dejavu hhaha ^^  the thing is i didn't work on the field of technology before...i worked in the travel industry... that experience help me realize things that i wanted to do with myself...stakes are high on that industry... on my jargon...i say that working there is a NOSEBLEED ^^ haha but that was a great experience...learning process and experience... it's where i was polished to be motivated about work... and was happy to do that... now that i was able to work now on the field that i know a stepping stone to one of my life's goal, im happy and satisfied... its just a matter of adjustment and absorbing all the info's to be applied...

when i first heard a customers calling and was irate,my gosh! i was really nervous... i just pray that i can do my job well...

i was just so thankful for the people who supports me at times i was so doubtful about with myself... glad to have those people...

also, i really miss this stuff... writing and blogging...and doing my thing ^^ really miss networking... miss the phase and the people who inspires me to blog more... hahahaha i miss reading their write ups now i can spare my time to the updates thats been happening on their end...


thank goodness its my rd... ^^ god bless us all guys ...


 “Come morning light, you and I will be safe and sound.” ... will watch the movie #TheHungerGames and also wanna buy the 3 books ... ^^ take care everyone... these are all for now...

2 comments:

  1. glad to have you back, good job on your new job! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you for the drop by Lj...^^ yeah i miss the blogosphere... im also reading your updates...

      Delete

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^