Tuesday, June 26, 2012

stupid love song... :)

A person may be in love with someone untill the end of time, but if that person doesn't tell their feelings of love, it will just be another person living a dream, lost of true love.


did you all remember that i love a person whom my friend...haha i was just so happy the last time weve had our friends together with us,one of my best friend told me that im gambling on the risk i might get hurt...well,thats life...i really cannot say how i feel towards him...haha im a woman and thats not possible ever...im not gonna do that,so not me...during that time even if his so damn close to me still i cannot hold him cause everytime his near i feel my cheeks are kinda hot...hahaha well,after that...im half crazy cause from that night up until today it inspires me so much...the feeling that i cannot bear with...it really reflects...ive been smiling like a fool...


even if he dont know how i feel about for him that doesnt matter...as long as all the special time on his life im part of it thats way too good...i know no such thing as US...i know all they sees is that his the closest person to me...but i do really love him ever sense...the only time i will let go of this feeling is when i would know that he already have someone that is special on his life...im not that assuming anyway that the guy will feel the same to me cause he doesnt know anything and i know where i stand...there are limitations on my foolishness...haha my friends try to advice stuffs that all the answers that i throw away were all the same...i wont love anybody other than him...unless that new person will let me realize what im gonna lose if i let him pass away waiting for the other guy...its kinda really hard cause im not the kind of person that falls easily to a person...however the time is like the night that is too young...im not in a hurry anyway...as long as im happy with his presence im still hoping and im not gonna lose hope that one day i know it wont happen but no one can tell...hahahhahaha but on reality i know it wont...maybe i'll just wait for the right guy that will share those nonsense times with me without getting tired of...too hard to find a person whom can sweep your feet away...happiness is everywhere...be ready for the  worst scenario of this...



that happiness that inspires me a lot...also killing me inside...kinda confusing right...im happy but i know after that big smile painted on ma'face...the thought that person makes me happy is the person i cannot call my own...i got jealous when i saw him talking on the phone but still i let it pass...i just dont give a damn whose on the other line anyways...the thought i just planted on my mind is that his with us on that very moment...however thats not a guarantee on that specific moment if whats on his mind...thats the first time i saw him that is so unreadable...i cannot read his aura but i know his happy...when he got home he says thank you...i said welcome...im gonna tell you guys more about this guy and what happen...this is just the beginning of the stupid story...


got it from my parents...friends...and the person who inspires us to go on with life...people come and go too in and out of our lives...that is why as of the moment i am enjoying the mayhem of that happy moments i have him on my thoughts...hahahahha inspired lang talaga...




i know im crazy sometimes and weird too... well,for now this love chapter will end...you will hear more from this on the next pages hahaha but the name wont be reveal...too risky..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^