Wednesday, November 18, 2015

FERNWEH

an ache for distant places...a craving to TRAVEL...

blame it on my gypsy soul...

I used to only dream wandering around different places and get to know people  in different strokes of life... I could still remember that episode in Sports Unlimited...a documentary of this beautiful majestic virgin Island called SIQUIJOR... and mind you I grew up believing that this place is dangerous...gossips spread through out the country that this place isn't a nice place to stay...as what they say,Siquijor is where sorcery is famous and there's nothing more than that...but this old folklore and hearsays about the place didn't stop me from adding this place to my bucket list...I know for sure that this virgin Island has something more than what other people say...

a story worth sharing... 



so I used to travel around Cebu...but this time I was happy and giddy knowing that one of my closest friend Ethan is planning to go to Siquijor...spell EXCITED!!!he knows that I love to go places and especially...i LOVE to swim...so he asked me if I want to go with him...I said HELL YEAH! Y E S!!!

Pictures aren't fully downloaded yet until now hahha we're quite busy specially how our work demand so much of our time,,trust me haha it'll worn you out..the trip was also partly a way to breathe and break free from stress....Normally whenever I travel and share my experience,its detailed so people can also check the HOW WHERE WHAT and the MUST to conveniently roam around and easier for others specially for travelers whom like me a first timer on the place...but this time pardon me on this I cant have it detailed...I'll try and do my best...

So we took the first trip from Cebu City to our first stop LILOAN PORT it's where we have to take our first fast craft ride..
SUNRISE!!!! 
ETHAN the GYPSY
PORT OF LILOAN
here we go...the first ride to paradise...


my travel buddies this tine...GINAFE and ETHAN
Arrived in Dumaguete where we have to take another fast craft to Siquijor...We were late for the 8am trip so we have to wait at least an hour an a half cause the next fastcraft trip will be at 10am...so since we're in Dumaguete why not experience it for a while right?You dont wanna miss SANS RIVAL if you're in Dumaguete...so we decided to take our breakfast in the famous Sans Rival in Dumaguete while killing time...

GINAFE and ME
 the struggle to take this picture was real hahahah
Candid ? 

indeed I LOVE IT HERE!!!



The food was good... it's the pancake though... I ended up eating ethan's spa meal and wasnt able to eat this pancake...hahhah

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!!
the photobomber at the back hahahha pfffft 


the whole 45 minutes trip was scary...the fastcraft was really shaky..I thank God for the fine weather though..




LET'S EXPLORE SIQUIJOR!!








the famous BALETE TREEE
FISH SPA under the BALETE TREE







so I just have have to post the pictures randomly now haha so these are the descent pictures that I took while on our way to SALAGDOONG BEACH...

I was mesmerized by its beauty... I thought we were just going to the beach and the typical swimming escapade...but man!it exceeds my expectation and I was so damn excited knowing I can do one of the thing I have listed on my bucket list... CLIFF DIVING! i wasn't aware that this beach is famous for its more than 20ft diving cliff...and YES!!! I DID JUMP!!!!  felt like I was hitting 2 birds with one stone...so KILL THEM!!! not gonna waste my time...

BEHOLD!!!!
THE BRAVE SOUL!!!

BREAK FREEEEE

after here we also tried the TARZAN DROP... 



and I'm so proud I can scratch out CLIFF DIVING OUT FROM my list now... t'was a success!!!!

feels good to be alive...

ADVENTURE MAY HURT BUT MONOTONY WILL KILL YOU...








HAPPY DARE DEVIL SOULS... ♥ 

 this trip will always have a spot in my memory box...will be treasured forever...
I was enchanted and fell in love with the place...will definitely go back here someday... 

so i guess i'll have to wrap it up for now... guess those were the highlights..


EMBRACE THE DETOURS...BE WHERE YOU WANT TO BE... ♥


xoxo CHERIE xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^