Tuesday, October 16, 2012

mama's birthday ♥

The blog has been dressed up...

i just want to re bumped it to a much livelier surroundings than the more boring one,haha its my RD 

a lot had happen each an every week...from all aspects from all walk of my life...

i just wanna share all of them but then i don't know when to start putting it all on the frame...maybe next week,cause im still working on my music downloads, and all the updates... 

the new face of my blog its kinda preppy but cute haha girls stuff... 

just cant write interesting post as of the moment just saving drafts for the day...checking mails messages and a lot of stuff that i just cant do whenever i have work...and a;so im planning to help to an organization if i can,i wanna share what God has given to me...

♥ on the other side... its my moms birthday yesterday,its my rest day so expect that im in my room hugging my pillow and so asleep and will woke up the following day but then i woke up around 6pm last night,its her birthday we had to eat together and  celebrate and so i did twas fun and we love that time spending time with each other...we used to do that almost everyday before but since were all working and we only see each other at the morning and whats weird enough is that i get to see them at the morning their busy preparing for work and me is super sleepy hahaha well its ironic but they backed me up on what i want and so im getting stronger for them and manning up more...

GIFT KO also with the ice cream its not here
shes the best mama in the world for me...i've been a pain in the ass i owe a lot from her...
all the wrinkles that's been shaped on her forehead means years of so much love for us...the sacrifice not to work for her to take care of us...doing all the chores for us...making and cooking foodie for us shes a whole lot of an angel...she never left me hanging at times im such a brat that i should be scolded...
she saves me all the time im on the edge..

she keeps billions of secrets of me...and i thank her for all the love understanding she gave me and sorry for all the pain that i've caused her to have that fine lines on her face...shes not getting any younger that is why i offer her stuffs i can give her now that i haven't given to her before in return of her undying love to us...

♥  I LOVE YOU MAMA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^