Tuesday, October 9, 2012

..so much for my...happy ending...

of all the things God given to me...of all the blessings He showed on me..and of all the best He put unto me...i am so much thankful cause i know i have Him on ma'back...its true there were a lot of times already that i feel quitting...but then i know im not born to be a coward...so why not face it...we cant forever run away from reality...then my story ends with...

...a sad but happy and a fruitful ending...

...sad,cause the man you've think would feel thesame way too...has finally blurred on your vision that you cant even recognize who the h* he was before...and why you've admire that person...sad reality is that his not the same person anymore...now i know nothing gold can stay,so do we...


...happy cause i know im not stupid to wait for the star falls down from the sky or the universe to conspire...haha i think that love i am feeling for that person before is a way to let me man up...now im kinda back on track on my focus...i know i've loved my work and my music...and its kinda fulfilling when you know there will be no regrets cause i stick to my disposition in life...and so nothing to do but be happy and live life well while were young...

...fruitful ending because...from that i've learn and known part of me that i havent knew yet...its kinda satisfies you when you know theres nothing to worry about and life has been enchanted...you wouldnt know...i know love is not my priority and i only get to talk about this side on me on this page...and no ones give a damn on this cause they dont know you...haha so thats why i have the guts... LOL!!!

its true that when the storm passes by a rainbow will give color to the pale life of nature thats been shattered by the storm...and when i realize that the person and me wont work out and im just waiting in vain for his love...haha NEVER MIND ... i can manage ma'self... 


so the fairytale drean has ended...back to reality im still single hahahah...


...MISERY BUSINESS ... #PARAMORE 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^