Monday, February 2, 2015

BIRTHDAY ADVENTURE continues INAMBAKAN FALLS


• We TRAVEL not to escape life, but for LIFE not to escape us •

After that awesome family trekking spent my birthday the classic way. They didn't let me spent anything for my birthday and we just celebrated my day the way i wanted,simple and just family.

from my cousin SAJARA D. / ACE
The ff day we were so excited...another adventure awaits in Ginatilan Cebu (far more south)

INAMBAKAN FALLS Ginatilan Cebu
I love beach and waterfalls so my Tita Marisa's birthday gift to me are the adventures. This was the last adventure stop we did. The only difference was that my mom wasnt able to come with us she was so tired with the trekking so she prefers to stay at home.Though she regret she didn't 'cause she also love adventures and waterfalls.

♥ THE BEAUT Y OF NATURE ♥



ACE and ME



EAT grin emoticon PRAY smile emoticon LOVE heart emoticon  











lovies...














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^