Sunday, December 27, 2015

2015

Musing on the year that's about to end...

At work..
TEAM CJ
TEAM AGIV
I'm thankful for having such insightful people in my life who take time to help me out..
Thankful for all the friends I've gained and the genuine friendship offered by these people...I can't say THANK YOU enough...


♥ CARPE DIEM ♥










Thankful for I was able to visit some of the places listed in my MUST GO list...and for HIS guidance for keeping me and my friends safe always...
I cannot do these things and go to these places alone...With these people beside me I can say, I'm one lucky gypsy...

in life we really have to take that goddamn risk...it's either you stay where you are or be brave enough to face what's ahead of you...
this year..I took a lot of risk and hey!that's my life in general (in every aspect i guess)...my OH'WELL (there's a lot of them) are way better than the WHAT IF's in life...again I am just grateful ♥

FRIENDS










I owe a lot to my mother for making me realize that you can't just anyone...It's hard to find real friends who will stick with you even through shitty times...Life isn't always a party..Most people befriend you and then take part of the gaiety but when you're cause up in a serious predicament,they're never around..



This year I realized that although it's good to always try to see the good in people,nobody is perfect and some people will be immature and will forever try to bring others down. No matter how much you try to be good to people, you should never expect them to do the same thing to you,,
You can't force people to always be positive and change their attitude and outlook in life. You're in no position to judge them 'cos of that...
I know I'm blessed to have tons of friends, but I'm even more blessed to have handful that I can count on...

BESTIES








for not being too quick to judge...for listening to me,helping me and simply being there...
THANK YOU...

True friends are one in a million. I'm just so excited for what's in store for all of us...
These compilation aren't everything,this is just a glimpse of my 2015...
again... life may give you lemons but know that your special so don't just make a lemonade... *wink*wink*

BRING IT ON 2016!!!!


xoxo Cherie Ann Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^