Tuesday, January 12, 2016

VIVA LA VIDA this 2016

FRIENDSHIP warms the soul..

1/1/2016

Haydie and Zherlyn
Unlike our other group getaway this one is definitely unplanned... 
Haydie - Theresa - Mitch - Zher
The brats decided to watch an MMFF movie first day of the year...YES!!! 1/1/2016
I started the year hanging out with thy brats...and i guess I'll be spending more time with them this year...
Ain't complete in this picture though. with Roanne and JJ in Dubai already..Lanie in Davao foor good and Ahnj in Lanao ( we thought so,but recently found out that she's back in Cebu before the new year already...sad we weren't able to invite her) and Francis ain't available on that day also.
We watched 'WALANG FOREVER a movie i never thought would hit me, i just thought that the movie indeed deserves the awards they received... 
so we just stroll around the mall...eat...and decided to have some ice-cream before going home and t'was almost late already...we decided to visit and stroll the newly opened mall in Cebu which is the Robinsons Galeria... 


Decided to come here for Haydie's ice-cream...(from the BUZZ which i guess the name of the ice-cream shop)











oh,well... that was it for that day... 


2/1/2016
and since we had a long holiday vacation, I got bored the following day and decided to have my first swimming escapade of the year... 
asked my friends and only one was available on that day 2/1/2016...decided to go to the closest resort in my area... 
wanted to go to the beach since I'm such a beach bum...but decided to instead picked the pool that day...ended up going to RUVI CAVE...











Love seeing these two lovely people...Can't thank them enough for accepting my not so late invite...
The spontaneity in me randomly kicks and I am grateful for their company... To INFINITY and BEYOND to these lovely couple...setting the bar a notch higher to all in relationship out there again hahhaha CHEERS!!!


2016!!!!
got a lot in store for my so called SELF GOALS this year... ♥
but yeah I guess this is it for now...

good vibes...from my friends to yours...

♥ DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST!!! LIVE LIFE ♥ 



xo Ciao xo
Cherie Ann L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^