Sunday, March 4, 2012

#WITHTHEM...

...wow... thats all i can say... iv'e been away for a very long time in the blogosphere... and i dont think i need to strips down all of it to cope up...actually im so happy today... i just cant say stuffs on my fb directly so i started using my twitter and started to focus more on that... and that helps a little but i really cannot just not peep on my fb... that was the not so nice thing cause i just make it hard for my self instead... but that helps a lot to stay away from awkward stuffs... haha i thought, by just tweeting the feelings wont hunt me down... guess i was wrong... i just didnt realize it but the feelings are really too deep now...its very tempting to swim... but i always keep my ground...i dont want to be left unguarded... i cannot loose the friendship i have to the person... 

on the lighter note... my friends come at our house last night... we had a bonding moments, we sang at the videoke, sang our heart out... stress free... they got home so late.. actually Wevino was there too... with Rj... Ahple...and Hirbert... Wevino texted me if its ok to unwind to keep the stress away... so i said its ok on my part, i also let the others know,some cant make it and we had a blast last night... and i personally really enjoy the company...  i hope that there will be next time as what wevino thought of too... hmmm my cousin was teasing me the whole day today... that cannot also be help since i told her about the bonding time too... haha she really knows me and she keeps on telling me stuffs that are random...

on the other side again,since i am preferring twitter than fb, now i cant just tweet what i really wanna express.. im afraid the person might know... there are stuffs that are making me crazy...there are a lot of things that are going on in and out of my mind... i decided to forget about it (the damn feeling) when one of my friend told me something, its not bad since none of them knows what am i feeling, it just came out of the blue from her mouth that we talk about him and she not knowingly say that its impossible that the guy has no girl...in short he was perfect for a man... and that seconds the motion to what i believe from the start that im no good and im no pair on him... and i feel so ashamed too for feeling this towards  the person... his my friend... and loving him is too way too much... and what a coincidence when  i am starting to do my thing... boom! we bond again... i hope i wont regret this... and i promise at my very best i will forget about this... i just want to let everything to stay the same and remain on its phase... i just cant afford to loose a friend...
well, i guess i had to stop it here... 

right now im trap at the cafe since its raining hard outside and i have to go home already... so, ciao really got to go already... until next post again! new chapter of living life...work...and the bless..and its bliss... 

im thanking God for the new chapter... i will post something again about this one next time... ^^ i know this one was boring but im really at ease now... i let it out!!! 




Mr.13 ...i was happy when i found out i had love you long before and realize i was falling deeply...no regrets...but i rather choose to keep it that way to keep you and be a coward...than letting you know and put our friendship at risk...i value you as a friend and as a special person,t'was a nice feeling and a very timely one...i just hope you wont know who are you haha... i am the best stalker!!! kala mo...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^