Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Catching UP ♥

yeah....  A LOT!!! :)

It has been a while...

i was deprived from blogging...wasn't able to post anything for personal travels,happenings in life..the stuff i used to do before (for over a year to be exact) ...now that the world allows me to do this and spend time in front of my dashboard i will make sure i will post things worth the read... :) though i didn't let my busy schedule kept me away from reading and visiting my favorite bloggers site...
they just make my day...and help me go by...

blogging backlog? indeed... read it right...i wasn't able to write anything when i started embracing the fact and the responsibility of my work....it is its nature that it's very time consuming..it'll drained and suck up every energy you have in your system... during my first 5 months in the industry i was so excited to perform well...i can say that im so into it that i spend all my time learning what needs to be learned at that time for me to catch up to those veterans in the industry...its my first job,so i was pressuring my self to do good...knowing that i am self confess competitive...

   ....though,even though i was doing my best at that time i can still spent and spare some of my time updating my page...then my time was sucked up until such day that every time i go home all i wanna do was to go home...eat good food then S L E E P  :)

i can remember my self quoting to friends and family that this will be my first and last contact center company...i cant afford to lose the family that was built through time...i was tough enough to walk out from my first love to walk in into this industry...it somehow help sharpened my strength  and developed my weakness..then as time passes by...after reaching my goal that i dreamed and built when i was just a newbie...there's something hit me...don't know where exactly it came from...but the adrenaline rush was too strong that it makes me take the risk and decided to do what i really wanna LOVE doing... i was shocked also knowing that I AM READY TO GO OUT FROM MY COMFORT ZONE and VENTURE MORE and TAKE SOME DETOURS... it may be scary but i know its WORTH THE LETTING GO... been a tough decision to be made...until one day i was able to made up my mnd...YES! I'M GONNA LEAVE AND WILL MOVE FORWARD for the BETTER... though for sure i'll be missing my colleagues and the routine... no i can have more time for myself and to things i wanna do in life....

AIN'T AN EASY DECISION BUT WORTH THE TRY ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^