Friday, March 11, 2016

BON APPETIT


"STRESSED spelled backward as DESSERTS"


Sherish took me first to this new found haven. When I first got in to the place i was in awe :) I was surrounded by CAKES,CHOCOLATES and all those pastries they have!


Man!I've found heaven on earth at that time.
So I took with me my other close friends here also. A new hangout place for us,yay!



I want Haydie(my other friend) to check the place and the pastries since she's more into cakes than me. And I guess she was happy ;)






She really wanna try all the pastries but I guess we arrived to the place too early that some of our supposed orders are cancelled cause they can't served it yet.
so she settled for these mouth watering cakes. yay!
DIG IN!


RED VELVET CUPCAKE

DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
this is my favorite
clubhouse with fries
fries and bacon with cheese 
Their cakes are the best!
Confetti Cakes
Bought one for my mom and she loves it... ♥
♥ RED CONFETTI CAKE ♥

The place is neat and it's accessible. Located in Capitol Site beside Hamerson Hotel.
It's also safe,'cause you have to ring the doorbell before the crew open the door for their customers. And the place is just well ventilated,that might be the main reason why I love to go back here.









"GOOD FOOD is all the sweeter when shared with GOOD FRIENDS"


I wonder who I'll be with in my next visit :) and that's a wrap for now.
'til next time loves..


xoxo CHERIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^