Friday, April 8, 2011

hate scammers

what a day...i finished my papers today...early this morning...and i cant believe what the evidence states...involve talaga ang akala ko that was my friend...but yah,shes into it...theres a problem in the office now,a scam...and the investigation of the papers that was passed unto my hands were stating my co-workers bagged up the money for their own desire...nakakainit ng ulo...
I feel betrayed cause i thought shes responsible and shes God fearing but no!im wrong...were all wrong...shes u know...she really suckz!they both sucks...at first i never thought about her involving to such problem,it really never crosses into my mind,that shes into it also,but it was her own writing ang her own signature...stating she knows about the lost money...cause she also have a part in issuing it to the passenger and it was not reported so the money were gone...OMG!so much trouble...
I pity my managers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^