Tuesday, May 3, 2011

im a happy SINGLE WOMAN

actually  i dont know what am i gonna write now...^^ hahahha kinda weird,cause this past dew days theres nothing comes out from my mind...im afraid to write something...
hmmmm im sleepy...

you know what,theres something i will share about so close to me...his one of the closest person in my life...but since that day he never showed up when i needed him the most,things have change...i dont even wanna see him again,till i know also he has someone attached to thats why i put some gap to him,even if i wanna jam with him like the way we did before...if i text him "hey can we see?i wanna play internet,can u come?" suddenly his on his way and we go out...ahahahha sometimes we go to church...but as i said things have all change...i dont wanna tangle myself to him anymore...i fell alone...try to show everyone im ok...but i know im not cause i've had no one to talk to of my damn problem before...now im so much ok...i found someone better than any body else out there...

wanna know who is this new man in my life?

...its HIM....the one who created us all...Jesus...he showed me what life means...why im alone...why im sad...why im confused with some things...and why im so wanderous...wanderous because i think so differently when im alone with my self...hahhahah do u think i need a psychiatric attention? hahhhaha well well well i dont think so...im in my very much healthy self...i wander because there were lots of risk i wanna take...very most sample is my choice being single...

i feel jealous seeing people with someone with them,but u know i dont think im ready to have my own relationship...i dont know...i havent found the one yet...the one who will probably fit to my taste hahhaha i mean someone who will jive with my attitude...cause i have an attitude problem but its not that bad now,as i was growing up as a more mature woman i manage now how to handle my emotions... im a very impulsive person...some people sees only the other side of me... sometimes im not visible...so im used to be a wall flower way back in years...thats why im shy...but when i started working...the other side of me comes out...the approachable thing...the patience i dont use to have before...the understanding manner...vigilant now than before...and etc...
but one of my cousin said "THATS YOU ALREADY,SOME PEOPLE JUST DID'NT NOTICE THAT BEFORE...BUT THATS YOU...it is just,they know you now late...if they know you before they will more appreciative than now...cause u really never change...you just nurture what u have and grow more likable... "

BUT!!! im not the kind of person that will brag myself...so i dont believe in their basis...even if its good or bad...i know...i know myself better than anyone else...

so i still be my plain old self...no more no less...hahahhahaha even if im single..."DAMN!IM SO MUCH HAPPY THE WAY GOD WRITES MY LIFE..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^