Friday, May 20, 2011

escapade again...

lsat week i took my last trip to BOLJOON again...because it s my Lolo's birthday...
that will never be erased from my memory...i gotta see how nice the family gathering was...the experience nowhere can be buy...and no one can found...even if we dont have enough money to celebrate hahahhah still were happy with each other not so big party but yet SUPER ENJOY & HAPPY...my Lolo was already 76 years old last week...weow...oldy granny huh! i only pray to God that he give my family more life to live..ad we will be safe always...money cant buy happiness...^^ even if i dont have enough sleep for the straight 3 weeks its all ok with me cause i gotta ahd a chance to be with my family...

^^ hahahah thats all i cant detailed some of the events this is just the major events every day of ma'week...muaaaaahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^