Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy days part II

hahhaha after the fiesta...its time to go southern part of cebu...its BOLJOON ESCAPADE...
im so excited for saturday to come...cause im excited to see my cousin in Boljoon and to see my aunt and my Lolo...so when i get ome...i hurried in there...even if its raining i really wanted to go there...by the morning we go to the beach...i really love to be there because of their beaches...white sans...clear water...fresh air to breath...away from the city...for me when im their it was pretty awesome feeling cause im SUPER RELAX...i hope you too could experience the adrenaline rush when im their...people their were very hospitable and loving...i really love to be their because of the ambiance that i havent experience here in the city...we dont have clear water to swim...most of all i love the feeling of importance their...my Lolo really loves me...he never fakes his feelings...i promise him back them we will going to ride an airplane...but we cant do that now his pretty old to do things i wanted...but hey!my Lolo is still COOL as he seems to be...hahahha i was really a family oriented person...no one can replace the number one spot of my family in life...they were above all things...next to God...even if going there and going back here are so tiring...its ok...i will just penetrate all the hang over and logs just to have fun and im enjoying what im doing anyways...^^  i will upload some of my taken photos here so you can see what am i talking about...

1 comment:

  1. AS I WAS READING MY BLOG I STUMBLE SOMETIMES SOME ARE WRONG SPELLINGS HAHAHHA HOW LAME

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^