Saturday, July 23, 2011

feeling my blues

how nice to live life,isn't it?
Im about to off from work today,it's been a very busy day for me...

I notice that my shoulder is getting heavy everyday,dont know why,i dont think there is something wrong there should not be...i dont want to get sick i really wanna work,maybe im too hard unto myself...

What im thinking right now is my never ending drama in my life well,i really wanna take a rest...

By the way my ex-close friend texted me,a couple of hours ago,i really dont like to give him a reply,dont like talking and seeing him anymore...im still piss off about that thing, i dont know maybe it's just me...maybe i have the problem why i cant really find someone who would understand me,im just too hard to people around me,maybe it's just me,cant blame anyone anyways...and im not blaming people either...

it is just i want to find someone who has a strong affirmation in self,a man with backbone,a man that could be true to his words,someone who will not turn his back at me and someone willingly sees the bad side of me and love me despite of that bad side and will widely embrace me as a good one...i really wanna know that person who will understand the difference between that...

If someone would have that quality im willing to smoothen my self affirmation...it maybe a strong word AFFIRMATION to anyone who really understood that,but for me its very important to someones self...nowadays,its just too hard to find a whole hearted and candid person...how sad...

For me my dreams are just air in the dessert...hahhahah muaaaahhhhh gotta go now...

                                                                               feeling my blues...CherieAnnLines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^