Saturday, March 19, 2011

future...

...i used to laugh at many people,hahaiz im so bored today...im in the office working nothing...maybe next week,hanap na ako ng work na iba...kasi,sa tingin ko sayang lang if dito ako for the whole time...i want to use my assets... nuon i used to think this job has been right for me,i got to know and see different people...Pinoy,Americans,Canadians,Greeks,Japanese.Chinese and the last one is from Australia...I've had fun back to the days working here...but now,i dont think so...The business is in Red...I dont wanna wait for them to say "SORRY WE CANT RECOVER THE BUSINESS AS OF NOW AND SAD TO SAY WE NEED TO CLOSE THE BUSINESS..."huhu now i can feel the recession and the lack of job here in the Philippines...but u know...before,im not feeling this yet...Im a happy go lucky daughter...but im not a brat...im a good one...hahahhahahahhahahhaha


sad to look back the days i wasted my money for at times like this that i really badly needing much more money for my future...Someday...if i crossed the bridge out there...hope i can say..."I NEVER REGRET EVERYTHING I HAD IN THE PAST..." for me,what i did on the past is what i had today and it's up to me if i would change it for the good or not and follow the wrong direction...and what is we all doing today will bear a fruit tomorrow...if we do right NOW...then,we will harvest the sweetest success in the future...but if we dont?...i still dont know...who knows?...everything has a purpose...


i just want God's guidance to me and to my family...hope i can still see in the future my family...that is my greatest fear...being alone...T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^