Wednesday, March 16, 2011

...my family...

...It never comes into my mind that i would stop working,for me that is my greatest fear as of now...cause i can see how unstable life is...In my mind is my papa and my mama...I wanna give them relaxation right there ages now cause i know they raise me and my brother well...I want to take in charge now on giving them good life...But i dont know if they can give me more time...I dont have no doubts about my papa and mama...they love us their children so much...thanks to them im a person whom i am today...But the thing is...i really wanted to help them...and before i can help them i need to do something....

May dear God guide me every time of the day and my family...

Im so senti today...bakit kaya?hahahahhahahah im wondering if theres someone reading my blog...i think theres no one...hahahahahhaha kawawa nman ako... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^