Wednesday, March 9, 2011

...NOTHING STAYS THE SAME...

...Nothing stays the same...why i said so?simply because people do change...physically,emotionally and mentally changing...cause life is a cycle and a never ending process...i dont know if you whom reading this one would agree to my belief,but for me this is really true...at least...


...Kind'a weird how people change in an ample of time...y?cause i witness a dear friend of mine evolve through her life easily...and how she manage to forget something just to accept something new...but no hard feelings for her cause it's her life and she is the master of her prerogative...


...We do all grow up in a period of time but it's our choice how we handle things in our own life...a choice to be taken seriously...but for some people they dont care about thinking seriously or not they just simply execute moves on how they think right and not how would that affect the pro's and con's on that action...


...Sometimes i would honestly say,I also take actions not looking ahead...but i would rather trust my instinct and execute my actions clearly on my own decision making,and to trust my self,follow my thoughts and not my heart,go on the way that i will not harm someone in making that decision...i'd rather do that and blame myself than listen to other people and at the end i cant blame them cause we were the one responsible of our action...


...thats alll ceguro for now...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^