Tuesday, March 15, 2011

...a piece from the past...

...How funny i remember a person from old school hahahahaahahahaa the times he bullied me...

At first i really dont like him cause his so HANGIN!...u know that sort of stuffs he does...it will pissed us off!But when graduated in high school he changed,as in total changes...his ok by then,more man enough with his actions...This so called man was the one i really admire because of his looks...his not dumb at all,his ok,and his an athlete back then...he is ahead of me,i think 2 years...The only way we get along is through my cousin,he and my cousin were classmates during that day...During lunch break...i take my lunch in there classroom...So i get to see him there...
 But he doesn't recognize me at all.but that time i really look up at him...hahahahahha sometimes i fantasize him being my man,but that was just a simple infatuation of a young lady...A simple admiration...But when i get to know him,as in personally and we kind'a like friends after...that level of admiration becomes something un expectable...then i used to think he feels the way i feel for him,but NO! it's not like that,im not stupid not to feel im nothing to him...and so i neglect everything i feel for this person...
Suddenly...or shall i say,one day...a day to remember but instead a day to be regretted...y?cause it's like a doomed after...
This man courted me...And so rest was history...our friends were worried about being me clinging to this guy...but still i insist that his good...(hahahahhah im not bitter anyways)...and so they just let me...but this man,not to make thsi story long...he cheated on me...and i was the one who found out that...

So!from that day...i cursed him...cause im so bitter...i told him that he would regret the day doing that to me...but im a kind of person that i dont really give importance to the person whose ill to there words...but it doesn't matter to me...i dont plant bad feelings to person...im too vulnerable...what u see outside and inside of me was real...what you see is what you get to me...and so i forgive him already the day we separate our ways but i cant forget what he had caused in my life...but thanks to God he opened more opportunities to me to be more happy...
I don't have a boyfriend but im happy cause i choose to be one...It's kind'a lonely thinking im so alone sometimes...watching people or to correct hahah LOVERS instead...they were so happy together...but some were fake...we do all witness how lovers break...but its' there life...im out of that...

 just wanna share how im blessed and happy as i am now...Im contented to make my family happy...and so im happy also...cause i'd rather be happy and hurt in my own family than feel devastated on other people...

hahahh no hard feelings...and to end this story...i saw that man on my way to the office this morning...i think he saw me also....hahahhahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^