Thursday, March 31, 2011

Part 2

...TRY IT!have you try what i suggested on my last post?...if not yet or no...well its your own prerogative...
Its nice how people fall in love...There is someone out there God has plan for me and hope that person wont give up waiting till i pick up myself and find my true happiness and fulfillment in life...In my age i wanna take risk and experience more valuable things for myself and enjoy being single...Cause being single is so "ASTIG!" and with God with me...NOTHING ELSE MATTER...I'VE GONE THROUGH TOUGH TIMES...AND SWEET MOMENTS IN MY LIFE...thanks to GOD...hahahahah i sound creepy eh?...



-1 Corinthians 13-
"4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^