Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CREEPY - PART II

Im so drained... i only have 6 hours of sleep more or less...i got home around 3 am..
my goodness, im so lethargic... how i wanted not to appear in the office, i wanted to sleep more...
but today is reporting day, there are lots of things need to be done and should not be delayed also.  When we are on our way home, the streets are all so empty, if there's a car it can be count...and im afraid something might happen.. but i trust the people around with me... im blessed to work with this people, learn from them, and boost my confidence...in the past i haven't seen myself to be really lingering in this industry... im a Computer enthusiast , funny thing is i ended up working in Tourism industry... i enjoy this kind of pursuit, but sometimes it takes all your energy , you need to sustain more from yourself so in times work needed you to exert more you still have the balls to do it... before i always make mistake but actually i twice did that mistake, after that i managed not to do that again... i set a high standard in my work, im so workaholic...work is work for me... just like when i was still studying... study is study...friends is friends... both different in my life... the first thing is my love and life while the second gives the spice...

I get this working attitude and habit from my college life... we are pushed to the limit and so stress, we need to meet the deadline or else the line for us will be dead...its all or nothing every time we defend thesis, make reports book & chapter ...
it will drive me crazy... when i was still a freshmen, i was freaking out, i always sleep late, then wake up so early, the result , when i got to the room all of my hair is blown up... how creepy was that...? thanks to my friends and proofs they love me...^^ oh yeah, got that right, im friendly back then but devilish to others specially bullies who bully the weak...but during our time, there's no bully's in our batch... i had the great batch ever in my life... all awesome and true circle of friends...
I can recall my life before...house-school-house, my parents are so strict, that i cant go out anywhere after school...

So that serve as the reason why i  am so uptight with my self...and to how i dedicate myself to what im into...

im so tired today, im playing with my favorite game, it drives all the stress away... plus i am not busy work right now, I've had my coffee... and thank no work load in the table so i can recover some of my energy taken from me last night report...^^

hmmm i can smell something really soo spooky... almost Halloween im super excited...its a trick or treat everyone...

everything seems to remind me of this... 

"I WONT GO HOME WITHOUT YOU..."

#there is still part III because i cant think of anything right now due to tiredness...im freaking out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^