Tuesday, October 11, 2011

the way i live my lfie

i can say im a woman who love to travel...enjoy music (it is one thing that cant be pulled out of myself) , loves movies (foreign movies ) , love sports, enjoy arts, pastime is singing when bored, a homey woman and would go out if i want to stroll on malls looking for food, depressed on shoes, super love eating...love to watch NBA...yeah...thats the me...and the closest person of mine tells me that im more than that...hah i know somehow, because i can also detect some of that to myself...im so fickle minded,  and theres more stuffs than that.. i dont want to elaborate more...^^ forgiven...

my sweetie is my blog...i can find peace here , everything is real, no fake people liking your work, its just all appreciation with genuine feeling of related feelings of thoughts... 

well, kind'a sound weird but i love this phase of networking, this is my timeline , at first i thought no one reads my blog, then olah, there is! people i dont think this stuffs i love is just a waste of time but gotten me wrong , indeed!...credits to them...

i somehow wrote here the things i feel, the secrets i cant tell anyone that are physically approachable, but then still choose to let it go here and let other people read this...because i was also a blog reader, i know how was it to feel to read a blog that you can realate to and thanks to these people who never appreciates   what i love doing...somehow on the other side of my world i manage to express what i love doing and what i know i can share with... 

i love food thats why i put every thing here, for someday when i look back again, i could still see    the traces of now from then on...hmmm how was that sound so creepy to me...^^ 
i miss my friends, i miss my self being with my real friends... i miss everything... 
but i manage to cope with that through food that are super delish...next year my goal is to be a vegetarian so i will eat everything with meat these days...oh my... i really want to live healthy...

u know what...i cant imagine myself being with someone else, because i want to enjoy everything and in my mind i know i still have my responsibility, well, my family doesn't demanding anything from me, but i know already there is no need of confirmation i should do my part, im not satisfied yet with what i have given up for them, if i can offer my life to them i will do that without hesitation because that is not enough for the life they have given me, that is how i see life...i feel so relieve writing this things up, i think also i never found the one whom i can say I WILL NEVER LET THIS PERSON GO for the rest of my life, maybe because i havent finish what God has summoned me here and i havent finish yet the work i should do...

i love this...
vegan sandwich / whole wheat bread yummy!
try eating healthy foods so you will feel happy...haha ^^ how was that? so creepy eh?!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^