Friday, October 14, 2011

God is always good...

God has been good to me, always listen to all the pain i shared with Him... he never thought selfishness...
at times when i was still learning and struggling and still catching up to life's speed-bumps. he was the only one who never question my worth... His the one who actually look after me, and always there to remind me, to just get up...move on...go on...dont hesitate... do what you ought to do... your one of my herd... your not alone... 

When i was still a student, i've said countless times that i cant do this anymore...cant go on... but still He gave me strength to fight forward, backing off is not a choice...
Its kind'a funny sometimes, because if i looked back, i know i've never been a good daughter, yah, im not bad but i know all what i've sacrifice for is still not enough to pay back for my parents... i cant still look into my fathers eye's, because once in my life, i've raised my voice unto him, that was when i was on the stage of being confused about how should i accept my adulthood, but after what happen, i appreciate more my father...i learn to think first before i speak,,, because what you have said already cant be erased... but the action to be acted can be control... thanks to my work, i got my coolness, before im really a brat... if i got angry i easily loose everything... i can loose my coolness in a snap... but now, i know how to handle myself more... im now patching the spaces i've made from my family, because before i used to be a loner i get myself contain in my room , i was a different person outside the house... i used o be emotional when alone, but strong if when with friends, so that may be the reason why they got me wrong sometimes because somehow i understand now that my true self cant be locked in a 4 sided wall of my room... i failed on showing the best of me... but all of that was a lesson to learn for me... im so lucky to have my family... as much as possible i wont go far away from them...and i know and appreciate my self...my achievements.. more... i've gain the confidence that was once i'd lost somehow in the space... and again...im so happy looking at to the people i know important to me... 

my family is my diploma... a piece of paper is just a paper... but the knowledge i have learn in school cant be stolen from me...its one piece thats been rooted far deep down in my being... im very happy i learn something in this world... if someday i might look back nowadays i can recall already what will be my reaction...hahah surely i will show that wide smile because i know what creepy stuffs I've done hahaha  im so happy at this point in my life, because my friends are happy with their achievements , their love life's...and hey! im the only one who have no love live...because my Prince is on another time zone of the world, too far...how sad hah ^^ kidding! either way... im happy ...thats the most important part... just live life the way it should be live...dont pretend to be someone else... live healthy specially... ^^

P R I N C E

ANOTHER DUCK FACE

so love of my life? 
... GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD... 

TRUST HIM AND LEARN TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR LIFE AS HE HAS ENTRUSTED US TO BE...AND ITS A ONCE IN A LIFE EXPERIENCE LIVING THIS LIFE... 
LIVE LIFE WISELY & GODLY... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^