Thursday, October 27, 2011

FIRST SERVED FOR MY TRICK OR TREAT - HALLOWEEN 2011

Another day pass by so fast... i feel like counting days to open up a new chapter of tomorrow...well im full of dreams and thoughts of something good to happen... i can say, at this point in my life, as a woman, one thing that i held on to, to live life happily is the thought of i can tour the world someday and a positive view of everything... i am so silent now because i dont wanna talk anymore about things that are not necessarily need to upbring. i dont want to blown everything out of proportion because im thinking so weird... i just want some POSITIVE VIBES... so better not say anything, well its really my nature to be silent but this specific happenings that took place a day ago, its just not my cup of tea... im not affected anyway, im just annoyed and pissed off to people think were close enough to be take on easily, i never owe someone or somebody anything so its best for them to stay cool, because their not even funny at all... i just wish them well, i hope they start making their own life than bugging someone else...

Everytime i feel sullen, i just go to her house, take a deep breath and she will point out something, she really is something to me, i hope she will surpass what have i learned , i wish her to finish her studies and be much better than me, she calls me ate,shes my cousin but shes like a sister to me.. they say blood is thicker than water and i agree to that... but this lady is more than a water to me, were not blood sisters but the love and care i had for this person is equivalent to the man i love thats is my brother, both of them remind me my responsibility as a big sister, i dont want to make a fatal mistake or a decision that would ruin everything i had for myself because i know this two person that i value , value's me the most... this lady dream to be successful so she can have her dream house while my brother once dream to be an Engr. so he can build my house... everything my brother ask me, if i can i will give it to him, but i also realize i spoiled him too much and i depend on him also... his one of the reason why i wanted to stay this way so i can fulfill my promise to myself, and i want to live like this because of her also ... both of them played the biggest factor in my life... and this year i can say that i've stepped a notch higher of my expectations for them...

this year i spend most of my time to this two person important in my life... and hope i can see them growing up in the near future... they both are studying, also IT but my brother took a vocational degree. I owe him my dream... so whenever and whatever he want if i can i will provide my bother, his just a testimony of Blood us Thicker than Water... but Water also is pure and as Thick as Blood and thats my cousin... my brother Al Pits, and my cousin dear Emy... what a fool... were all rockin this Halloween 2011... hmmm i can smell party...^^

right now, im drinking coffee but the camera is damn dead so i just got hit by this one, enjoy... its my first TREAT not a TRICK before Halloween 2011 comes... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ^^
Soft Tofu with broccoli of majestic...

i love squash, if you eat this, theres a tofu with this veggie...and tis soft, you can order this through the counter of Majestic, i also love their beefsteak ohhhhhhhh yummy all of them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^