Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Konnichiwa ^^

Im hear again! Konnichiwa ^^

Although i've been missing for quite a couple of days...ive been visiting regularly to my blog and to my favorite blog sites... the most common reason i can give is that im busy with work + im spending some time to myself to settle things ive never thought ive used to deal with all along, well its not exactly it should be but ive seen it so special to be left aside... sometimes decisions are made to pursue and to let go, it may really affect everything in our lives. I can say i have lived my life the way i wanted to think, i haven't seen this before from where i situated myself today, its kind'a Enchanted to me sometimes, how was that huh? ... + all the effort to do something for the family im so attached to + to the events i should cherish to let them happy + the most fun is i've been happily doing what really makes me happy aside from the music, i've been busy also watching movies lately... + im thinking too much ^^  a total of = blog absences hah ^^ 

When i was young, i was learning to speak Japanese and i understand a little Niponggo and Mandarin...
I had this book from my Lola with all the Japanese word, and i try it every time i see something that describes the word and use it on a phrase... but i forgot about learning Japanese word as long as im growing up, so i ended up knowing just a lil'bit of it... 
Itadakimaso is also a Japanese word, i use it when i eat outside the house, like eating out with other members of the family, with my friends or even having out for myself, i use it when i eat and giving thanks to God for all the blessings and graces he has given to me and to my family...
Lately, ive been feeling ill of all thats been happening, it may be very simple from the previous events to tell things up, but all situation has its own ways on divulging out of the blue, ^^ maybe at this time, i got a more serious weighing to begin with, so i will shut my mouth eventually, but knowing me...^^ one of my post i will probably tell the story to share... i just hope things will gone smoothly...

Have you ever thought that October is such a fast month? i was like Oh! its almost the end of the month, yet without knowing it, i forgot its almost November and December is coming very very very soon... 

Its a TRICK OR TREAT everybody! ... when November strikes, all im excited about is that i can spend and go to cemetery just the way we celebrate it just like before and the second reason why im excited about November is that theres a special place i will go when second of November comes, i will got to see my Lolo, cousins and friends from the town my heart attached with... im super excited, i haven't realize how we grow so fast that the gap is getting wider every year because of the changes...
well the excitement im feeling is not changing a bit yet its getting more and more stronger to experience the event every year, im looking forward to go their every year... its so special to me...
the adrenaline rush is ranging heavily...

moreover, i wanna say advance HAPPY HALLOWEEN everybody...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^