Tuesday, October 18, 2011

rush of the moment

When i say pizza, it means i am dying inside to eat my favorite pure beef pizza overload, specially the mushrooms...oh my!it makes me drool a little bit... hmmm, i love cappuccino , its sort of my favorite drinks aside from soda, i just dont know why, well i was telling myself before that i will stop drinking soda, but i cant resist Coke & Pepsi when i saw them on the table sweating a lot just to open its cork hahahah its such a sinful habit that is really hard to break... but given that i dont resist the tempt given to me, this is because this year is gonna be my sinful year, i promise already that my next assignment is to be a vegetarian and complete my healthy lifestyle next year, so im giving all myself the chance to taste all the most delish sinful food that i love... because next year i will be a total risk to take, i make a bet to myself if i can do it, i will give my self anew phone because i dont give a damn having one even if i have i dont typically bring it outside the house, im just not into texting...calling neither... then if i dont make it i will scold myself and go to gym...

As i was so busy since this past 3 weeks already , the reason for this is im doing a book report... you got that right... oh man, i cant believe im doing this for a close friend... it gives me a headache... but im done already, despite of hectic schedule at work, busy with all the paper works in the office... i just get it done sweetie... the prize is a soda and a pizza... sadly, its not the pure beef over loaded... still thanks to my Chinese friend who's very vain with everything... he totally mesmerize me when i see him, his so scented and balmy every time we meet... his more than vain than me...his a pedant but his very nice, and gentleman...  we both a like about food... we love to eat, specially pizza and shawarma... have you notice i love beef? ... lulz ^^ here is the pizza check it out.

i feel guilty about what i did this morning so, im scolding myself right now for the attitude... i think i let my mama's feelings hurt, she took it the wrong way... i didnt meant to hurt and deliver the line as bad as she thinks... but i know she'll understand... im evil again... *sigh* huhu i will buy her fudge so she wont feel biiter of me when i got home tonight... my family had this close ties that others dont have, we are living simple, but happy, full of thoughts... my pap dont want me to be stubborn, mistake is a no no for him, maybe thats the reason why i have this prerogative  of mine in life... how they raise me is a precious gem they have ever given to me... im proud if they are with me, i love being around with them, some grown ups right nowadays, dont want to go with their parents because they say they are already grown enough, but it is contrast with me... 
i love to stroll with my parents, im such a homie... i love to go out with them, i love to spend more time with them ever than before...i love my parents...that i will give up everything just to make them happy... 
some may dont understand this but in life we decide and see life in different aspects, directions, decisions, weigh and meaning...
it just so happen that ...i have my own prerogative and i stand by what i believe i know i love doing regardless with people who cant understand that simply... ^^ 
still thanks to God, he never fail to remind me right from wrong...i admit i was wrong this morning...
i need to recover the loss and hurt i gave to my dear mama...

im not he kind of a person who shout, if i get pissed off by someone i simply dont talk and if im really gotten to my limit and exhausted...i will directly tell what i feel, that somehow make it worst because when i say something its really hard to the max... im cool but when i heated up, words can tore someone apart... thats the devilish side of me... but i can control my temper now... dont get me wrong, i dont say bad words i just simply talk nicely but will gotten worse the situation i think so... hehe 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^