Tuesday, October 11, 2011

see the world on its horizon

For this past few days i've been so busy...with the work and with all those events i've been into...
so tired, but at last! i got a 1 whole day to have my ME TIME and a day to spend with my self and my family... and i decided to post some of the events to catch up with my sweetie...

GOD  IS  SO  GOOD !
we attended a wedding, and on the same day it's my uncles birthday...so after the wedding celebration, we go to our uncles house, we sang they drunk...we had so much fun...i will upload the pictures on the next post...^^

when everything is so stressful and when you get into that edge where you know your over using your mind, body just to work hard ... its very tiring, plus the thoughts of all the stuffs you should not forgotten and should always bear in our mind, wooah! its very stressful, i just want to scream...I WANT TO BREATH! 
but its okay, this is the nature of my chosen field and the hype of my work...nevertheless im enjoying every bit of it...
i work so simple, still grounded not to mention all those stuffs because i know i still lidont have the quality i really wanted ... i let God managed my life to the right way and i will be one who directs behind what he wanted me to portray... i may sound so annoying when it comes to my self beliefs but thats how i believe i should run my life...i dont want to conform my own taste and i dont want to regret not doing the things God has created for us to experience and see...

maybe to tour around the world and to be in Italy or to Paris is my greatest dream...it may sound so impossible but who knows whats ahead of us today...
those places are really closed in my heart...i want to sit there facing the Eiffel tower that will be the most awesome adrenaline rush i would be feeling if that will God will give me...i hope before i die i could do those things...and see how wonderful the world is and how amazing to see God has created for us...

i know my worth so i am not asking why things go wrong sometimes anymore, im more open to what He wanted me to see... i hope that with all those catastrophe that our country suffers , no more lives will be taken and that people can go back to a new life they should be doing and living...God has his purpose and it should not be questioned drastically...lets look back how we, people, abused what He has given us for free just in return to take good care of it , but instead ruined it purposely... because we people are pathologically pathetic, we can never be  satisfied, we always crave for more and even TOO MUCH...well thats how people live life on the way they think they are used to be...if they just know how to be humble sometimes...

 CHERIE ANN LINES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^