Friday, October 14, 2011

A TRIBUTE TO THE SPECIAL PERSON IN MY LIFE

when i was all alone feeling all my blues in life this person reminds me i was worth something...
he achieve what i want in life, i dont want fame, but what i love about his personality is that he stand by what he thinks right and its inflexible...what he says , he will stand it...his workaholic...
i just dont love this person but i also admire his attitude towards life...his unreachable...but despite all of that achievements he still manage to make people smile...he really is something to me...
i was dreaming about that day looking at the Eiffel tower with this man...its impossible now...but his my hero...my heart belongs to God...my family...my music and craft...and to people like my bestfriends...and to someone like this man... his cool for me, you cant hear him brag about something...i love him cooking his favorite food...making the coffee he wants...drinking soda but not too much...his vain... 
i edit his pictures way back...this is all i had from him...thanks man! your all the way awesome...its been a very long time since i saw you...thanks for all the achievements... this is a tribute i miss seeing you...

P R I N C E
duck face
one of the funniest i ever saw in your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^