Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HAPPINESS ♥

its a nice Wednesday morning...since i wanted my blog to be clean, i change the background...i still have the  maroon 5 header...i cant give that up...and the white background is so clean...i settle for this one...^^  i want to have blogroll also...and yeah i did...this weekend, i ask my momma to come with me find a book...i wanted it last weekend,but an emergency family affair occur...so i decided to go instead go buy the book i want...
accidentally, the ship name Logo Hopes is here in Cebu,they dock at the city port,and my momma told me,they sell good books to read...i already ask my friend about this since i saw his fb pictures about the ship,i ask him,i knew it before my momma told me about it,she saw it on t.v...haha really mothers knows best...she knew i was looking for a new book...and she told me about it...i ask her to be my date this sunday...since it will be my birthday this monday...i will ask her to buy me another one when we get there hahahhah *evil laugh...^^

speaking of which...i wanted to write something about happiness, citybouy inspires me on this one...i also wanted to join but i know im far from their caliber of writing...^^ hehe i dont want to be the one bites the dust haha i really love his post...you have to dig in so you will understand...friendly also...^^

i wanna write my own version of HAPPINESS...i will address this to people like 13...i dont think he will read and visit my blog...i think no one knows about this except for my colleague who always follow me wherever site im into... that cant be help since  we've barely see each other nowadays since they work outside Cebu already...some are working out of the country...some is in their hometown...our only way to communicate is through internet we seldom text,but they call me during weekends...i miss them...

i hope i get this right this time... but first i will have to work first so,see ya on the next post fella...ciao ^^
i remember this...all for one one for all...
where great minds meet,to innovate and invent...-a slogan of our school department...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^