Sunday, January 22, 2012

TURNING TABLES...

stumble and fall... 
when everyone does, its either let go or hold on till back up again... 
started my work for almost 2 years ago..having my ojt and really became an officer here... i started here with boredom as my partner,no one to talk to,but people whom you dont know...t'was very weird for me, and so challenging to talk nicely to people even if they were talking nonsense and sometimes hard to understand the explanation,my temper were at stake,haha there are really shitty times that i cant imagine myself so cool even if the usual me would walk out,so im'a say this help me a lot...iv'e known my self better,i knew what can i do and what i need to improve...even if the work is so stressing and make me like a zombie in the morning cause of the eyebags,well its quite fun though...in short this work makes me a real busy working woman...
forgot to see some colleague and friends,cause you prefer to take your rest and have your time the ME time so you can enjoy the weekend...its driving me crazy sometimes... but over all,i was attached to every single details iv'e learn from this work...its hard to move on...but yeah,we all need to take risk and have yourself take some chances,cause it wont go back again if we miss it and if we mess it...
my workspace and all my papers,im gonna miss them,all the reports iv'e handle,all the flights and all the time iv'e memorized and all the people whom iv'e worked with...they were all awesome,hands-up to them,they were all sky high with their patience and really used their humility though not all really can handle specially the newbie...haha they should learn how to deal with people...and they'll get used to it soon...im gonna miss all of these...those over working hours that made us go home very late...we were all great at our designated field... im thankful for those people who help me grow...from the maintainance  who never failed to great me and smile at me in the morning...to the guards who always say morning mam,bye mam haha dont they know another word? ^^ kidding! and to the accounting department that i usually seek help when im just at my training period...^^ i know im so annoying before...and thanks to my co-officemates who never fail to share their foods to me,haha they always treat me chocolate + coke + pizza...thats our bonding time...and to my manager who never treat me other person,she treat us so well,and i love her humbleness she's one of the best...

whenever i fail on something, these people reminds me to pick up myself and be professorial enough,there is no such people exist that are perfect...but we must tend to be one...less mistake...if i looked back to those times,i can say im far better today than the time i was just learning and thinking what will be doing...and we all do have obstacle course to pass through,it is just the way that differs on how we deal on it...i know that im so freakin damn sometimes before and even now,im still working with some of my weakness..and hopefully when i start on my new work,i will be able to use what iv'e learn from here and i can adjust and will make less mistakes...if ever ^^ 
this has been driving me nuts the whole month of january...the thoughts of i should left this work...i can still remember the time i was crying so hard,when i get scolded by the manager for the big mess iv'e done...never in my wildest dream,i thought i can be bashed liek that...she never shout out me,but those words i cant forget...until now...after that i told myself that i wont be doing this,i dont deserve that way...i know somehow thats my fault,but if only she stop talking i could have done it the right way ^^ but that was really a total mess,for a flight that was scheduled for the assistant of VP Binay...haha now i can just do anything but laugh at that...i was really stupid at that time...but still the guy is so gentleman she never curse me to death ^^ thats a credit...well, on dealing with these people i should have learn a lot from them...i wont attempt to commit mistakes if working with people like them if i dont want to be bashed like that again hahah i pity myself now ^^ but yeah,i cry cause after listening to their long line on scolding me,the woman said YOU'RE STUPID!!! i was very shocked...in my mind u was also bashing them SHIT!YOURE IDIOT TOO...IF YOU JUST MAKE IT CLEAR AND DONT MAKE ANY CHANGES I AM VERY SURE THAT I KNOW MY JOB WELL PIG! cause shes so fat!!!AND DONT CALL ME STUPID CAUSE YOURE STUPID TOO...WHAT THE HECK!!! haha but seriously i havent think about it,its a late reaction... the thing is the guy havent board the plane and took another one...i think im being stupid that time ^^ hehe 

im gonna miss everything about this shitty work...that drives me nuts sometimes...but hell yeah i love working in a transportation industry where my dreams are so close...i have lots of memories to reminisce im looking forward to grow more from those experiences... im gonna cry for sure on my last day ^^ but now,i need to work ^^ muaaahhhhh bye fella...KUNG HEI FAT CHOI to my chinese friends...love you all guys... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^