Friday, January 20, 2012

THEME SONGS

its a nice morning in the land of boredom... i was really thinking not to go to work today, i feel sick,but i know im not...manage to drag myself to work... i feel like a zombie...

i was bloghopping this morning and backread Glentots posts...somehow,even if this person is soooooooo green haha i learn a lot from this man...engliserong palaka,super good at it...and orange,i wont miss a day not hanging on his blog,i started my day visiting his,and ends my day with his post also with the other,specially teacher Mots...who would have thought i'll get by this far reading those...this somehow inspires me to write a story...i was really inspired by Glend's ideology ^^ the November writing contest he just organize and the story he made is very cool!!! so from then on,i wanted to write just like that...hope i can join the contest the next time he organize something like that again...hahahha i cant imagine the real status of these people,they were just too cool to be true...im excited too somehow ,i will buy my next target book tomorrow,it will be Nicholas Sparks book again... it will be my gift to myself for my birthday... if i already had it on my hand i'll take a shot on it and post it here...^^ excited too if what will be Lj's decision...oh life...i still have tons of papers to segregate and folders to input,i really wanted this all done before friday next week, im so excited for my break...yepey! sounds interesting yet,im very nervous... i might get disappointed too...but i hope it hurt just a little bit cause im not expecting, but i need to focus and think positively... there is something today, that makes me hold back a little...i might get screwed it up if i mess this whole thing... by the way a couple of days ago, exactly 2 post of mine,is very off...i dont know what happen,all the text became black...^^ and i cant have it  back in the old one...but now,iv'e fix it up...so everything's okay...

you know what a theme song means?and how it defined?will i guess literally i do...but my cousin told me,i dont...i cant accept it before...cause i know,i knew...until i understand what she mean by that...  my theme song for my momma is a song by James Blunt... "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL..." coincidentally,the title is similar to one of my fave series...and finish watching it already...every weekend morning,she got the house down with this song,and that makes so sleepy again...
"my life is briliant, my love is pure...i saw an angel of that im sure...she smiled on the subway,she was with another man,but i wont lose no sleep on that cause iv'e got a plan... you're beautiful...you're beautiful its true...i saw your face in a crowded place,and i dont know what to do...cause im never be with you..."

and the theme song for me and my papa is a song from maroon 5...its not the moves like Jagger haha ^^ its "WONT GO HOME WITHOUT YOU" he always ask me to play this and mimic Adam...i always tell him,that i love Adam Levine hahaha thats how crazy i am,last time,when maroon 5 had a concert in Manila i ask him if they come to cebu i wanna watch!!!!they just laugh at me...pity dreamer ^^ he also like Adam...we both do...
"why does every moment have to be so hard...hard to believe it... its not over tonight,just give me one more chance to make it right, i may not make it through the night...i wont go home without you..."

me and my brother theme song are so many...but there is this one that we share singing with..."YOU'RE A GOD"...he will give me the mic after he sang the chorus hahaha he think he can sing better than me eh?...
"Ive gotta be honest i think you know...were covered in lies and thats OK...there's something beyond this, i know...but i hope i can find the words to say...no never again...no...never again...cause you're a god and i am not, and i just thought that you would know...cause you're a god and i am not...and i just thought i'd let you go..."
the picture quality is poor...so just bear with it ^^ dont have any
my little brotha...
well,im working with something so i think i gotta get going now...^^ ciao! i'll be back a bit with my something...happy weekend everyone! again... always love love love ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^