Thursday, January 19, 2012

WHAT LIES BEYOND ♥

its a beautiful FRI-day!!!! i know that im busy right now,but since i had to stop for a while while waiting for the PAL report to be printed out,i spare time to write...its Teacher Mots birthday...hehe i always excited for someone's birthday...i just dont know,im like that ^^ but the post aint for teacher Mots hahahha i just use him for my intro...^^ wish him good health anyway...i will always be his number 2 fan...

when i was young...i was thought that lying is not acceptable and the consequences depends on the impact of that...my father was very strict! and since im a good daughter ^^ ( hehe ),actually im really afraid of my father,that is why im so compose of myself,whatever he teaches me,i wont forget it,or else im dead ^^ but yeah,his strict...whenever my parents ask questions, i always remember me and my brother naively answer honestly...till,there comes a time,when we started to lie...its because of different reasons...we all do lies... but me and my brother cant use lie in front of him..he's just too good to read us ^^ well,is my father so he would know,so we gave up on that...but when we start to learn and go to school,we learn good and bad...this is the phase where we do all what we want...since were kiddos,were hard headed but way back then im really behave but!my brother was! his a guy anyway...but his not bad at all,he just wanna play play and play after class,he stinks when we come home...he was very different from me...im such a homie...and he always out of the house at night after school,his always on the net cafe... when he start to grow,i feel his also growing far from me,im still his big sister but he never share secrets anymore, i never heard from him,until he get into school troubles...i think that was two times...and the first one,we never dare to tell our parents,i was the one who go to the principals office...but the second time,i knew i cant handle it anymore,so our parents were shocked and they were really mad at him,i was the one left to stand by his side,from then on until now,i know he trust me so much,so i wont fail him...i was his hero,even if his physically much like the older one,because his really chubby and tall...and he always been so proud to me,by that he and my parents are my hero too... i always taught him,to never lie...wither its god or bad,we should take the guts to tell the truth...on the PROPER WAY...cause its on how we deliver something that rage something...as i see it,whenever he lie to us,like simple things, he always laugh so we easily caught him,same as me...i cant really hide lies... me and my momma spoiled him,haha when im upset,i just think of them,they reminds me of my goals and to toughen up...*sigh... im so okay now...im not nervous anymore...i was being like this for almost 2 weeks... away from the story eh?... hahaha i just miss my family... suddenly ^^

ikakain ko nalang...its almost lunch time...see ya soon self...im almost there please wait for a while...one more thing is left un-decipher...haha weird!!!! muaaahhhh dont forget to love love love always okay... ♥ ♥ ♥


“Because everybody lies. It's part of living in society. Don't get me wrong-I think it's necessary. The last thing anyone wants is to live in a society where total honesty prevails. Can you imagine the conversations? You're short and fat, one person might say, and the other might answer, I know. But you smell bad. It just wouldn't work. So people lie by omission all the time. People will tell you most of the story...and I've learned that the part they neglect to tell you is often the most important part. People hide the truth because they're afraid." -Jo” 
 Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven
TARA  LET'S EAT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi cherie ann. thanks for the comment on my blog. followed you.
    hope you could visit mine too.

    mr837.blogspot.com and acorsame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...thank you also...i've been reading your blog for quite a long time na,you might not know...^^ thank you again...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^