Tuesday, September 6, 2011

the best is still unwritten

too much doze of carefulness makes me feel numb sometimes...i need to..why?
to avoid hurting myself,and to avoid people from hurting me...thats my rule to myself...
and maybe some people i love took it the different ways,this is the problem i've been always keep bumping around me,everyday...i just cant help it, im afraid to where my decisions in life will take me from today... coz i think im to numb to reflect and give them the feeling i had for the people i cherish the most...now i can see only one person that i cant hide my feelings , she can penetrate me, shes my younger cousin, she took BSIT to be like me, im thankful that whatever and how will she manage the pedestal she had now to be still and always be approachable. and im happy she didn't turn out to grow an airy person...im happy she still look at me as her good ate...and im so careful with myself cause i dont want her to get disappointed unto the people who believes in me..it innovates me to push more from myself, they are the reason i dont complain, whether my money falls for them, its all ok, they are all worth it...sometimes im afraid to be left out alone and to the point im asking myself what will be the me after today...but you know that is just the one side of the story thats is just a part from my drama blues in ife...i really dont deal with this , because im not the kind of person that loves drama...
the most important thing is i know god had given me more blessing in my life now, and i try to be better more and more each day to give back what God had given me.
maybe im numb but it doesn't mean i dont feel the feelings around me, if only they knew what im i thinking...haha i kinda laugh sometimes to give light to my feelings if i dont feel ok i just set for a while chill...and then take a deep breath then go on...i cant stop right now...if only they knew the sacrifices i've made and how i fight everything just to stick with my rules oh comm'n! its not that easy but still im happy that i choose living healthy and remain a bachelor haha not a common habit for a person but im weird thats what gives me the vast difference from others well im simple yet confusing because of the stuff i affiliated to myself and the strong rules and affirmation i give to myself, i dont care what other people say cause id rather attend to myself than waste my time dealing with fake people...we only live this life once...so why waste it...
maybe you have your own way of thinking about living life once...
same as me...i have my own outlook towards that, so i live my life the way i know right for me and suits me...i i will have my life unique as it is from others and try to venture things i wanted...its nice to have a person in your life to share with whats going on with you but for now i haven't seen one...i guess i meet that before but isn't worth it...no regrets for the person but he had his own life outlook...his in a hurry , and took it with other woman when i look back , his clinging and hooking up with someone else , while im still and enjoying every aspects life given me...but thanks to him i gotta see more from the shades of yesterday...he reminds me that the decision is right that its worth it to took a single  life and to not get into so much hurry...i enjoy the fact that im single i can do whatever i want...so whats the big deal of being a bachelor? haha it doesn't make sense if they will ask me pathetic questions... i will give them my silly smile...
to wrap up everything im thinking now is that for me i thank God for everything and for the guidance & mostly 
The Best is yet Unwritten...
yet , spectacular getaways comes along every time but  still every good reasons for that and looking forward to that day...^^ when im standing in front of that huge edifice in Europe maybe that will be the most special day for me...you know what im talking about? well, i give u a clue...if you look at it , you will feel that will be your most romantic feeling towards yourself and the most fulfilling moment that its really nice to live life and you wont notice how fast time goes by...^^ and thats the wrap cheos gotta goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^