Friday, September 2, 2011

misapprehend

i really love siomai...i ate this when i fell my throat is craving for a coke
and if im totally aloof...
Though i dont have much more to say about whats going on with my life i still love sharing what my perspective each day i live by...
After all the troubles, i left it behind with a whole heart and with willingness , why?cause its not easy and not healthy to live a life full of virus, haha i mean full of negative vibes... i dont want that heavy feeling because it makes my head ache and i cant think that much , i dont want that annoying feeling...i just dont want to deal with so much drama in life... we all have problems but its on us on how we handle things... 
After all, at the end of the day all you will have is yourself...well,for me thats my opinion...hmmm let me say,im 21 now but still a bachelor,haven't fall in love so deeply yet, but had a much more deeper views about love...how was that huh? =O 
some say its weird and its a lie if i say i dont have a boyfriend... i wanna squeeze their tongue to let them realize relationship to opposite sex only exist because of love...hahha i really dont believe on that,im weird? well oh yeah i am, and also extraordinary...where on earth did i get that?! haha i got that from my very best friends...and they are men! yeah they have their girlfriends already but me,im still a bachelor...
simply because i choose so...so what? im happy anyways, i got to spend my time pampering myself, my family and my very best friends...i dont want to waste time clinging around with some men whom you're not sure if they were the ones for you...oh comm'n! cant manage to take that...
they say, how would i know if it will work out or not i dont even trying,well i just thought so...
and i dont want to test my future , i dont wanna mess up with my life, and i dont wanna regret the test...
im a coward? well if thats what people say and that makes them happy haha let them suit to what they think 
for me its all crap to be given such attention... i'll do what i do, say what i think, that makes me a cool feeling that i gotta let out and utter what i want to without even lying, you know i see people always tell lies just to please themselves , how was that? for me it doesn't make any sense...
But in our life their is a certain time that we ought to meet people that reflects different colours 
at this point in my life i haven't been in a world that makes my head spin but i guess i still refuse to because its very unnecessary...its not my cup of tea that because my colleague have their own relationship i will jump into it also nha-ah...thats a no no for me...  they can say whatever they want...still i wont take a hazard move just to do something i know its not so me...i love kit-kat but im not a copy cat hahah ^^ see the difference even if it rhymes... my golly! i wanna venture more new horizon... work in different fields next year...live freely... just what i really wanted to do... 
sometimes its really hard to be a bachelor... its not because you envy people but its hard because :
* people think somethings wrong with you,even if theres nothing
* no one ask you if your ok,but not lonely
* you cant stand to listen to a love song 
* its just it keeps pissing me off the way people ask me and all of that stuff that i keep on telling them, on and on again and again , why dont they just understand that i dont have anyone by me grrrr
* telling the people the same answer over and over and over again
* most painful of all, rejected by people because i cant sway to their trips in life, i cant keep pace with their topic and life because im different i cant love back so they just simply forget we once are friends...i just dont think they'd understand
well, im feeling blue right now, tears may ran down like a razor but nha-ah its really the typical  me...i just felt like this when i talked about my so called friends not to mention my real best friends who never leave me alone even if they have their gf already... but life must go on...and i just gotta go on with my so called tour n life ... towards success! please bottoms up bottoms up... 
u know its Saturday today, every weekend i always sleep late because its the only night that i can watch all my movie tapes , cant do this on weekdays cause work... so i love Saturday nights...im breaking dawn till dusk always...just to watch dvd's and i dont know it makes me feel light hehe ^^ i can do whatever i want and when i watch movies i could feel theres something in me escapes from the stress of working the whole week...at least i gotta do what i want...then sleep...lying in bed and no need to wake up so early because its Sunday after Saturday hahah how was that man! im so excited to go home...by the way i love this new found song...i will share some of the lines ok...:
I knew I wanted you the first time that I saw you walk by
That I need you forever when your eyes met mine
I loved you the first time I heard you speak my name
You'd be the beauty in my life, always

it may sound to you a love song but i love this because its not a typical oh la la love song...hahah i love music you cant take that from me...i just dont love love song that are pity to the bones...hope you get it right,cause im always misunderstood by people who acts they know me but really not... and it really gives me a grit that they assume to know me but they dont barely understand what i simply say,people are too literal that they just listen to what they say they forgot to understand what they intend to listen...
to wrap up everything... counting blues to end the day...gotta go baby blog...see ya tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^