Friday, September 9, 2011

spices made life more worth living for

click click click tick tick tick ...and it goes like this...
i really never knew before that life had a very vast and measureless scope...i really dont believe in life drama...because before i dont believe on it...its like - why deal with negative,theres more of it that life can offer to us,theres more to enjoy the privileged of living this life once so give it worth , give your life a life...dont live miserably, if your living in scarcity dont complain,work hard to overcome that kind of living, if your living full, then enrich what you have,cultivate more, nourish it and share blessings to others- its not because you will get more than you give, its not like that but its a reminder that you have handful of it while others not so why being selfish?...thats how i look life and living my life...for me all those hazardous people exist here in the world are far more lonely than a crazy man...because all their lives they live in fear, gambling-yet they feel happy if they commit crime but still after a while the'll be back for more cause they dont know how to stand on their own, they live in darkness, they always haunted by grief and conscience , and they always run from reality , and hunted by police...they dont live in peace...they haven't enjoy the real essence of being alive...
until i read this person's write ups,she shares her self...open up to someone totally strange to all of us but we look up to her , people from different country reach out to her,maybe people dont exist on blogging dont know her and people reading this might not know her...we dont know her aldo in real flesh but i somehow connect with her through her blog site, she helps people express their feelings...secrets...happiness...even worst experience in life...
and as time goes by, different life experience , struggles , journey and different problems...i've seen a lot of colors flying around their stories...and what i've learn from it is that everything happens in every aspect of life and shows how ironic life is...
its like a question how and when life ends...-its something far way too mysterious to seek for an answer...so my life drama...im putting it this way - its like a dust in the galaxy...their are more than this and now i know lets just cherish every moment we have...
-accept the fact that life is not fair,that i cant love the person i love because he has someone in his life because im too complicated and too fickle minded, too weird for him... -reflect life as how it should be... never break your rule -goal - aim- and dreams in life-
for me they say im crazy when i say i  im happy being single, and i can wait till the end of time ...they laugh cause im too formal when it comes to love topic well, its my way why should i follow them im the captain of my own ship if anything happens i should be the one to blame not other people and they cant break my self affirmation...its way too strong than their soda and choclates haha kidding... and i have a very lovable man with me...God is the first man i ever trusted and where lifted my life..maybe people know me wont believe what im writing here right now,and im having my creepiest smile right now...
ive seen and ive known NO ONE and such person that sees me the right way...though it doesnt matter to me but perhaps im excited where God will bring me and where my life decisions lands me...
for other people i have this strong personality...but its freakin me out cause i dont know how to with-stand the  strong aura...u know i still have a soft spot and i will give myself around of applause becasue i did my job well...ive been a good daughter,a good citizen, a good friend and a bestfriend, a good person...even if i got the worst in return, i wont complain now...cause i know their are more far too important things that will matter than deal to melancholy of life...im strong yet vulnerable...thaks to God he gives me strength...and thanks to the people who inspires me a lot...they dont know but soon they will...im almost breaking free and im learning a lot this time...i enjoy living healthy - and tats what im talking about again over and over again...its like im building a bridge to get over and conclude but im not their yet,but the obstacles are helping me to man up more...im so happy and contented...love...love...love...
  "I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." –Marilyn Monroe.  

like it...Cherie Ann M. Lines...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^