Wednesday, September 14, 2011

wont turn back at you

what am i really up to now? i've asked this question for quite a while...whenever i get upset to some things or stuffs, i always send sms to all the people stored in my phone...and instead that would make me feel lighten up a bit it drained me more, and it worsen more my self drama...why?well simply because sometimes i huff cause im wrong somehow on how i think to the people 
it was cousin who made me realize that people exist in different ways...just how i look my self different from others too...she help me understand myself sometimes...then she gave me a conclusion to things i've been upset to...to people whom i thought will be there whenever i need them...to some people they only see what they are seeing from the alter side...they dont really penetrate unto somthing...my cousin even if we both have differences in living life, contradiction, contrary, thoughts, love, dislike, and beliefs still we cling to each other...for some reason shes all i have now...if im down, she wont ask anything but cheer me up, she doesnt know what im going through...its really not easy to divulge everything...shes still young she could have a very bright future if she only listen to what ive been telling her...maybe im too much for an adviser but im only making it hard for her to be more prepared in real world...maybe im too hard on her,she really feel it sometimes i really notice her when she feel almost fed up by my treatment to her sometimes...i've seen her grow, i know what she'd been through in dealing her life...i dont want anybody ill-treat or manhandle her, and maybe if that happens i will be the scolding that bully person...hahhah thats how im so overprotective to her, but i know she has her own life, i dont want her to live like i used to,i've seen in her the dreams she wants to achieve but i also see and i understand we really have a big differences , im happy for her because shes stronger now not like before...well,the other night she told me that she likes fried chicken...so i took this old photo taken last week of august...this is from Mc. i went out to eat every Saturday night...

chicken buff...yummy!i hope i can eat this with her...


well,this one i really love this MAC' N CHEESE...

you can taste the cheese till the bottom without fading...wow!
i want to eat this dishes with my cousin she deserve also to go out and unwind sometimes and take a break for a while...from those days of the week shes into studying and doing the household and take note! its UNENDING chores...thumbs up to her...my cousins name is EMY MENDEZ ...shes happy Miss Angola wins the Miss Universe 2011 because shes like her,they both have black beauty...
i hope u love the food that i love...^^ they all taste awesome as in heaven and always give me the high...
i dont care im a bachelor at my age because i gotta taste everything i love...food...adventure...places...meet people...work...and God...enjoy...dont drool ok...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^