Friday, September 9, 2011

whatever it takes

..just when i thought i was quite forgetting the people i supposed to forget because of time interval and focus differences...i was struck by how i approach a person its like a human instinct my body walks towards a guy & his lil'bro and when i was about to extend my arm to his shoulders to my excitement the guy look back and give a wide smile and say "HI COUZ!ITS BEEN A LONG TIME!, WHAT BROUGHT YOU HERE?ARE YOU WORKING HERE?JINGLE IS INSIDE THE CAFE WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE ANY MOMENT,WHY DONT YOU VISIT US IN THE HOUSE?" haha i saw my cousins! i feel very excited and i feel very happy to see my old folks...quite amazing though i haven't talk to them any longer cause im on my work & i should get back to the office right away....but sure,i will be visiting them in the house...
well,thats the irony of life,when we thought those people away for such a long time totally wont feel the same but i guess im wrong at some point still, blood is thicker than water...
still even if its been a long time i haven't seen my cousins with their posture even if its blurry i still know deep down that Hey!i know that person...and to my amazement the feeling is so fantastic that im very high cause i saw them, and the bond was still their even if were all grown up and a little more formal the way we talk, the way we held each other,not the typical loud voices , the hand gestures and the way we jest around...geez! were all grown up! 
but quite feel the same and still the person weve known for a very long time...its the time who pass us by not the who we are and thats far more important than anything else...
now i was move by my cousin Kyle & Jingle they make me laugh they still reflects the same aura...classy with a very approachable scent... 
im looking forward to see my other cousins also , maybe i feel those things before because im so into my self, being alone and so aloof...somehow its my fault , but still no regrets cause i just dont feel strolling around no time for that ... haha just living healthy thats my goal right now... well to wrap things up im with my cousin MICAH KARAH G. shes cool and nice...its raining  outside so we cant go home early...we'll wait for the rain to settle a lil'bit or else we'll cath cold...
Cherie Ann Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^