Friday, September 23, 2011

movie and music in my life...part II - the halt of the story

being perfect is so damn difficult to depict...why? because there are a lot of things to consider...
the way we execute decisions, talk, way we think, walk, way we approach people
things should remember well so i wont get embarrass and how we move so we wont get a fatal mistake...
theres no such thing or a person that are so perfect but at their most → ALMOST...i seldom use the word at least in a sentence because for me it means we dont give our best cause we just contented in "at least" but why do that? we can do "almost" and we can accomplish things we carry out in the good and right way we think...its all the matter of decision making and throwing all the selfishness in our selves... we cant be perfect but we can perform , give and do our best to be almost perfect... ^^

at times when i feel so drained with my work, to people, and to some certain stuffs that makes me pissed off, i listen to music or eat or sleep...
now as i looked back all the things i've decide to take, stuffs ive decided to let go, people i prefer not to get involved with and people whom always there with me throughout the obstacles and to certain opportunities that i've given up for the sake of some personal reasons that made me give it up and let go and the opportunities that i've took and grasp that made me the person i am today...i am so grateful and i feel awesome to all journey that i've been...it makes me more maturehumil now, happy, contented, an a person whom i love... i also think in getting into a relationship but not until i found the person whom who can define everything about me...& if that person God will give me...there are lots of responsibilities i know...but maybe at that time im more capable on handling a life with someone to consider 
one of the most sinful and most disgraceful, humiliating, and most shameful bad habit of  a person that i really dont like is being a ...→ LIAR... that will be so pathetic to me...i really dont love people that are liars oh my...just be true to yourselves and you'll feel happy...this is very important to me because LIES means ...Lying equal to Cheating...they both partners in a situation where humans forget their class, brain, self respect and worth...and that is why i somehow stay away from relationship, cause i've seen lot of people throw away lies just to please everybody in the crowd...for me that is very lame...^^ haha 

its hard to get into a relationship, for a person like me...the thing that i havent been in a relationship feared me...i dont want to get hurt and i dont want to hurt anyone...
most of all i dont want a person that will be a hitch, hindrance to what i want... i want a person that will totally knows and accept the real me...i love a man that can define the things i have said in the past...and a person that are God fearing...and a jolly person, and the most important of all...a one woman man...i know this man is very rare nowadays and very hard to find...but i trust God he wont fail me on the person that he would give me someday...well the story has come to its halt...i wont tackle on this anymore...God teaches me a very important lesson..."when you said your happy live that..life is precious to waste"

my life music as this moment is from one of my idols...i have all her songs in my pad...THE CLIMB...and the movie for my life now as of this moment is...haha i love this movie...RAISE YOUR VOICE...very inspiring... 
 here it is sweetie...:

I can almost see it

That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"



Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking



But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high



There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose



Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

and you can also see the trailer of the movie just see the link above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^