Wednesday, August 31, 2011

first day of the -ber month of '11

September 01,2011 
OH man! i cant imagine how time really pass by so fast and unpredictably amazing! 
its the first day of the ber months...hmmm im thinking stuffs how i am looking myself in the mirror , excited  for every day that will come until it reach Christmas day, and the year ending countdown oh it really feel so good! awesome, i just dont know why im so happy when its ber months 
i dont receive gifts mostly but i gotta be some kind of a Santa my self, im the one who give gifts to my love ones...and every gifts i shared is a special one, it really suits to the person and it connects me to the person...
this thoughts came up to me when i started earning money when i was 3rd year i guess if im not mistaken, im doing this to make them happy specially im happy seeing my love ones appreciate what i have for them
when i was little... my godfather and godmother are far away from our place so i really dont have a present and that makes me envy my brother he always have stuffs from his god father & mother...i envy him, but im not jealous cause it was explained by my father to me...so what he did is buy me things, then he acts like papa is my santa, so i wont get sad when the time strikes 12 in the midnight...
but still that doesn't take away my envy to the thoughts that they managed to remember him and i dont have...
its not the gifts but the presence of the person, but still it doesnt make me a bad girl either...i've had enough already...
i wonder what will make for my Christmas this year a one of a kind...im still thinking for a style.a cool stuff...
but its September first so i wanna greet everyone an advance MERRY CHRISTMAS! 
i can smell it...Christmas is coming...love .love .love... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^