Monday, December 12, 2011

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS...

S  I  S  I  G
this past few days...i was feeling a little dope, haha ya know mr.friend calls me again then want to meet up on our friends house so we can plan for our Christmas party...i think i was able to hide my feelings very very good enough...i stay away from him so he wont see my face...sometimes i take some glimpse on him,then haha i dont look at him...im afraid i was blushing inside...even if my body aches so much...i still finds myself walking out our door making my way to the said venue...im doing this for them,and maybe i just want to see him...that was very weird eh?...im kinda back on track again...the feeling of awakening from a deep sleep...
well, maybe some things cant be controlled by us...and maybe ill forget about this ...
Christmas is just 12 days to go from now...i myself never knew it will gone so fast haha actually its hardly sinking in my thoughts...i was like "gosh!when will i start buying gifts for my love ones"
today iv'e scolded my self...i forgot my keys to my office...oh goodness...so when i arrive , i decided to go back at the house...of all the things i could have left without me,why the keys?!!!!
im very upset about this...maybe im just over thinking everything this past few days and so i was left so stupid and absent minded this couple of days...im thinking about the audit iv'e made...thank goodness iv'e receive a call and my work were correct! if it wasn't i dont know what should i do about it...
this has been the reason why im worried and so absent minded...im afraid i may not done it well...and im relieve after getting the info this morning...

...ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS...
...HOW ABOUT YOU?...

...All i want for Christmas is...happiness and to people i love and who loves me to be happy also...

i want them to be more appreciative on the goodness they have in their lives than what they don't have...

...i want a healthy body so i can continue my mission in my life,to work for me to share my blessings...

...i want peace of mind always...

... i want to pursue what i intended to do as i welcome the new year...

...i want to stay grounded as i am right now...

...i want to be more stronger enough to face life's trial...

...i want...everyone to realize the true meaning of CHRISTMAS...^^

................................................................................................................................
i wanna give credit to my friend...#DON'T MAKE THE CUT ...i hope you'll do good on the fashion show...thank you for taking time reading my blog...i also wanna say stay happy and beautiful! girl power! ^^
your an amazing person!
..................................................................................................
one more thing...SISIG is a Filipino dish...
...is a Kapampangan term which means "to snack on something sour". It usually refers to fruits, often unripe or half-ripe, sometimes dipped in salt and vinegar. It also refers to a method of preparing fish and meat, especially pork, which is marinated in a sour liquid such as lemonjuice or vinegar, then seasoned with salt, pepper and other spices...


all i can say...i always want to taste foods that are bits of heaven!...yum yum yummmmmmyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^