Friday, December 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKAH KARRAH!...LOTS OF LOVE...

Hola!well hows your december starts?mine was good,its not that fine anyways because of my headache, but then i took aspirin to ease the pain...as whats prescription stated...and now i feel so much better than the past few days...i just dont know why lately iv'e been sickly...^^ a weakling... i can even scold then laugh at myself at the same time...i try to tell myself "hey!thats what you get when your saying goodbye and took the way as a vegetarian...haha" maybe but still it wont stop me from living healthy, maybe its true that my body is still adjusting and coping with the changes i took for the past 3 months...so i guess..there's no turning back now...^^ the only one lacking is going to the gym, really i love to do workouts even before but there's no time...and im so lame doing it... i always broke my promise...
now, i dont know if i still could do that this month...because im preparing already for the job hunting next year...yeah, thats true... i wanna took the road less taken, maybe its no good in here... but all my memories about here on my first job was worth keeping...the good and the worst of it...it all so damn but still iv'e learn how to deal on that...and iv'e learn lots of things from here...so bottom line its nice working here...

every Christmas i have my xmas-song every year...like the other year it was HARK THE HERALD... now my theme is LAST CHRISTMAS...its because i always hear it on the office, just like now, and the song really stuck on my head every time im away...^^ haha 
i cant explain my feeling everytime its December...for me its the month of holiness... people should deal with forgiveness...loving one another...charity...cheerful ambiance...i just love Christmas though...^^ 


A TOAST FOR THE DEBUTANT!
MIKAH KARRAH GEMPESAO
Yeah...its her birthday...she's one of the few who knows me best...she's one of the hald...half of what?...half of the cousins that very close to my heart...siade from Emy Mendez...and her best friend also, shes one of my students...my little sister...my secret keeper...and my nest buds! she boost my confidence...shes super cool! in and out...she has her flaws but i can accept who she is just like how she did on me...there both awesome and kind, and their both 18 now...how fast the years huh..^^ well, im excited for tonight we will have a blast!!!!ate made this for you!
... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^