Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ALL SAINTS DAY 2011

the post under this one is saved, it should be Oct. 31, but i did not managed to post it because im very busy and i need to finish my PAL report so i can take my leave that day, i was thinking back then to finish the post when i got home...
Apparently i havent finish the post so i just saved it so the details wont be deleted...

Yesterday, i've gone to the cemetery, i bring my nephew with me, my parents and my brother plan to go there at the evening so i got there earlier then them, because thats my original plan anyway, i really wanted to go there alone and to be solemn and to know my responsibilty as a living relative to the love-ones who died...
i bought lots of candles... at first there's no rain... and i wanted to go home early after lighting  some candles...
i saw my auntie and uncles, and on the contrary...
i saw nothing of friends...^^ well, i should have known that at the first place because they are night goers...
and oh! it rained...oh my! yah, so me and my nephew have no choice but to wait for the rain to stop, we manage to stop over for a while on a store... then we ate there, then after a while we headed home already... 

there are some grave i haven't visited yet because when i got there yesterday, i didn't saw the name.. i think its just me who didn't saw the writings...
poor eyesight...^^ 

now i think i should go see a doctor an have my own glasses so i wont let my self suffer... im so sensitive to the sun, my eyes get irritated... then i cant see at night, so thats one of the reason i stay home always...  i also cant see in distance...i can clearly see just a few meters away... rather than that all is too much blurry..

well, back to the Halloween special, i can say that the cemetery is much cleaner now than the past few years, and more well arranged... medics are every station of the cemetery... officials are more prepared...

when my parents turn to go to the cemetery i told them to not use a shoes because its raining and there might be water they better use a boots so their feet will be protected, then when they came back i ask if there's water around the place they answer "no there was nothing anymore, so sad for you ^^"

i was like...OH MAN! what the hell im having such a bad day at the cemetery... hah ^^


this is Prince face hah ^^ a halloween tribute... his gone Singapore Sentosa last week, i envy him for that ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^