Sunday, November 27, 2011

I FELT IT...KNEW IT...FINALLY...IMINLOVE

I think...I feel...I knew...#IMINLOVE yay! i may sound so weird,creepy and pathetic but im sure with this one...after decades i feel im a woman...haha its very irritating because i know this is only a one sided affection to this person because i do really think this person may have his personal life already, but as far as i know anything about him...^^ his still single and hope so he is...or else this will be time wasting for me...well, this is the first time im into someone...so this explains why i get so excited and lighten up whenever i stare him on fb...haha and this makes me feel horrible im so embarrass with myself that is why i tried not to open my fb this time...i might not take a brake of this emotions of mine ^^ its very Bloody hell! wake up! 
well, please dont blame me cause this feeling were experience with all of the people unless your not a human being...^^  finally im in love...


FROM MAJESTIC - MOJITO 


and the most awful thing about this is...im in love to someone i didn't expect i will fall to...though before this person inspire me not because i like him, its because i sometimes hate him for being so bossy and for saying before graduating high school that i should take care of my look...because before im really suffering from zits and breakouts on my face...i was before an ugly duckling...maybe he just dont see the real me...
well. thats how egocentric he was before...but merely im sure i just dont understand the person before...and i was learning and growing up the words he just told me on the past was one of the pillar why i strive hard until now...and the weird thing is that its just NOW i remember the reason why im so uptight with my self...
and now im realizing the fact that this person im now loving is one of the reason i never get involve in a relationship.but i do have a past relationship before...its just once...when i was first year college almost on my second year...but it failed cause we dont see each other and im very immature that time, cause im really not into relationship...anyways...^^ haha and maybe im just curious about what it feels like to have someone with you, but it never change a thing during that time because my bf that time is studying on the other school and we just once see each other during the foundation day of our school...
then,that day was doomed i first hide hahah ^^ im so childish that time...but that was before... i just felt that i didn't get wrong with the decisions iv'e had with my life...because im free to love to the person i know i really felt im into with...even is this person wont know and will not respond the same feeling if he does know in the future...well, its my pleasure to know im in love wit this person... i really looked up to this guy...
that is why im feeling funny about myself...call me selfish but i will kept my mouth mum about who the person is... if i got a boyfriend ?lelz! which i doubt haha because of my attitude...and my prerogative...
i will soon tell ya'll... but as of now i really cant tell who the person is...his freakin driving me crazy! lelz! 
this is very embarrassing haha i cant stop scolding myself for this...i was like back with my teenie-boo-pier years...but im grown up now,so that may explain why i decided to keep mum about this...you know it takes two to tango, this guy is super high in everything i dont want to get disappointed because of him...

oh god!i want to overcome this feeling as soon as possible cause i dont wanna kid around anymore and i hate this feeling cause it is just a jinx with my happiness...cause the bottom-line of this  is that i know this person wont feel thesame way...im so underdog ^^ yeah,and thats reality...maybe this person deserves someone better than me...but loving this person lightens up my day...specially yesterday! and i feel im blushing like hell right now eh...OHMYGOSH!!!!

its a toast! yeah...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^