Tuesday, November 29, 2011

REPELANTS FOR THE HEARTACHE

When boredom strikes...all i can do is NOTHING...aside from enabling my brain to stuffs im planing about such goal...well, i can say im a goalie...and i have one month to go and i have to run everything for this last goal for this year ender...i need to purchase my new glasses...cause i badly need it already...well, i also plan on hanging out with girl pals before the year ends...and if they wont...well i think i will have a solo flight...^^
it will also be fine with me, so i can have my me time again...im sad right now...^^ 
i can diversely get my mood change as fast like a canon ball ya know...yesterday im happy now im sad...hmmm why? well, i just bump my head with the word REALITY... oh yeah you read that right...
this is really what i fear about liking someone...it will just cause our self pain...maybe not all but to people like me, well i guess im really hard to settle with...
before im rough and tough when i talk about love...now im so mum about this...then i divulge it here with the compliment of knowing everything...but i guess not really it is...im such a looser ^^ haha i cant do anything about it anyways...i love a person whom i know looking for her girl counterpart...but its not even a close book to me,like...i know it right?....but it hurts sometimes knowing i dont fit to this person...well, i told ya a while ago that today is the last day im gonna talk about this person...i feel devastated...this damn feeling is all crap..and its freakin awful... give me a toast gor this...^^ lelz! as if i dont know i will end like this...but i dont understand why i ended up like this like a helpless child...looking for sympathy..haha how lame of myself...so freakin embarrassing... well, anyways... i feel better now than this afternoon...chocolate helps me settle down my unpredictable emotions...thanks to my tita... then we saw this creep cupa...it really scares me...far cry from the topic eh...O_o


the CUPA...woaaaahhhh....
what will ya do if you saw this insect on your disk...BLOODY hell! i cant count how many times i spill my coffee every time i saw this under my working table...my nose is very sensitive to insects smell... this smells really rotten...but that was before we had our office sprayed with cupa repelants... then woooossssh! bye cockroach! very effective...so this is the end...this is really is it...^^ got to back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^