Monday, November 28, 2011

THE STORY REACH ITS HALT...

Its been  a nice morning for me today...i have an early call time for work since i need to do the reports and send it to the accountant..well, im disappointed a little bit, cause the manager set this time but shes not here in the office yet...WHAT? yeah...shes late again...and its annoying me cause i get up early so that i can make it on time and do the report right away...not knowing shes not here ^^ lelz...

yesterday, i let out some of the emotions thats been taking me...and you know i dont regret telling you guys that finally i found someone worth admiring for...even if on the contrary im just the one who thinks admiring this person and his not towards me...its selfish though its kinda cool for me, cause i get to be near him whenever we  decided to hang out with other friends...haha and i feel so embarrass about this cause i know its my first time feeling this for a person...maybe because i never trusted a guy ever since...and loving someone like wanting to have a relationship isn't my priority at all because of my goals in life... and forgive me about feeling this right now cause i didn't know also why i admire this person...well, its kinda martyr thing but it makes me happy, anyways he doesn't know so i am free to stare at his face... well, maybe this will be the last time we'll gonna talk about the man iv'e fall for...because i dont really know how to express my self better when it comes to something like this ^^ im such a creep cause im grown up now but still im not comfortable talking about love...
and i dont want to be a jinx with my own happiness...
if i figure out this person already had his personal life with someone else , well, im honestly willing to let go of this feeling...its crap but iv'e decided to keep this within me... this person is such an achiever and i dont want him to get rid of me if he got the idea of me liking him... cause deep down inside me also feels embarrass i just dont know how to explain why...maybe because his my friend and i looked up to him...and being with him also needs a tough guts like his an achiever on his field if i decided to get into to his world it might be a very regal moment but i dont know if i can handle that cause my industry which im involved with is a far cry from his...
and there are a lot of things to reconsider before i really get drown about this thing...so i got to the point that
Its enough that i love the person...its enough that i got to see him during get together...enough that i can talk to him like bloody hell im sweating a lot...and its enough his my inspiration...thats it no more thinking about being with him...i am just thankful iv'e known him for so long...and for bringing this kinda weird feeling and makes me pull off the guts to write something about love on my blog...
and so i should bid farewell for this feeling...right now the important thing is that i know i also know how to feel and how to love someone more than the unusual thing...
what i learn from this is that ...one cannot have it all in life...there's got to be some balance somewhere...
so the ending is not happy...its nothing really need to be assuming of anyways...^^ well, im back to my senses...i just want to take a break for a while and forget about the feeling, that will help me tough i dont want to cause i really  love the person...OHMYGOSH! i dont know where i get that word...
maybe thats one of the reason why i dont want to feel that Love they were saying cause it will only cause us pain... but enough is enough guys...thats all for this chapter of my life...

Oh'cmon  dont get me wrong because we all have our own perspective in life...and i dont want to be a clingy person...enough that im happy...to my special someone...i just hope yo'll do good always...haha just kidding! 
so...the chapter of love comes to its halt folks...till the door opens again...! oh love...your such a pain on the head...^^
Cherie Ann M. Lines 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^