Friday, November 11, 2011

A LIFETIME 11-11-11

this only happens ones in a lifetime...11-11-11 wont come back anymore...the next one would be 12-12-12...
well, whats with the day really is? does this has a very significant factor on peoples life?...but yeah, maybe...
well,here i go again...the creepiness of me...^^
you know what, my 11-11-11 is a hell of a day... but its not bad...its a hell of a day that its full of work...i enjoy the workload anyways than doing nothing in front of my desk browsing everything just to find something to be done...so im happy if im overload that would mean i have to concentrate and my skill are needed, thats me when im working...i really dont want to work to be left aside...
11-11-11 a day vigilant people aware of...astronomers in different country really stuck to their activities to see what will happen when clock strikes 11:11:11 ... and honestly i find it weird that people thinks comical...^^
but luckily this number 11 that hits 11-11-11 is lucky for the Team AZKALS Phil. football team...they win their game ...yepey!
last night Sea games were officially open the country host is Indonesia... pretty good fireworks display...its nice...

The whole Science thing is what im at best when im still studying aside from English and other subjects... before i really want to be a scientist but it takes a decade to have my name tag with a PH D. Lines... so i choose a lesser but exciting forte of field...and thanks a lot i did apply everything i learn from school...in my work its very useful...

i will have to finish everything today...so that i can go home early... we will be going to the province to celebrate the fiesta in one of Cebu's beautiful province...Boljoon Cebu...its located in the southern part...

Its my favorite place, i didn't grow up there, but the place is really close to my heart...
people are very welcoming, very warm...and hospitable... when im there im special to them, i got to have bond with my lolo and cousin...im working with my paper works so that i can later go already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^