Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SECRECY...

Some of the pictures arent posted yet...because i was so busy the other day...
i cant get enough with that event...and to end the story about that event last Sunday...i think we all got the hype about that day...and we all had fun-tastic day...
while Wevino Lumapac and Mark Jason Basabe plans to go somewhere else this weekend or next weekend,i guess...and im looking forward to this day...its just awesome when im around with this pals...i cant get enough saying they were all COOL!...because they were...

yesterday, as i was just looking along...i came to realize something really important...everything seems to flashback from the day someone tells me something...haha and its weird of me and so funny of me, i was like...Hey!why am i thinking about this...this is crazy!...and i just laugh within myself...well, if im sure already i will tell you guys i wont keep it a secret to my readers and friends...
but a hint...oh my i cant stop writing stuffs that i dont want to reveal...and i cant imagine myself right now holding back to what should i write in my blog...
perhaps afraid someone might read and knows what im talking about haha embarrassing dude!
i wanna make sure about myself first before i write it all down here...
somehow,i know its impossible but at most im happy about this one...haha 'cant stop laughing at myself...
what if..what if's...oh gosh! im hungry ^^ (far cry from my topic eh?!)
crap i almost post a photo that can be a hint to my secret hhahaha ^^
well this my cousin Emy Mendez ang puppy love so much Harvey Villamor...


Harvey Villamor and me

tsee i have a teeth! LOL! haha because almost of my pictures i dont show my mouth...and they will tease me why...i just dont feel im photogenic enough...how 'bout that?eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^