Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SAY WHAT? ^^

this has been my escape from the flip side of the earth...well,there's nothing really interesting with my life so far this week...not to mention for the first time im in love...and was tormented apart...hahaha ^^ how cool was that eh?...thats me, iv'e never liked the idea of feeling alone, if your sad why think of the problem? it wont solve anything...so last night i told my secret to my coolest cousin Emy Mendez, she's not just my grown up cousin but she's almost my little sister... then she said "WHAT? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF A CRAZY WOMAN? I KNOW YOUR NOT LIKE THAT, YOUR TOUGH!" then i give him a spank on her head! then i just laugh...well, maybe that makes me realize like i was imagining myself from last night...that to the extinct of my excitement about my secret that most of the time i was telling her i was teary eyed...^^ lelz! sooo pathetic of me...
its Holiday today totally in the whole Philippines, but for some reasons there are also some fields needs to get going...like ours...im at the office right now, very bored...wanted to talk someone...like HELLO?... its been a year and still i dont have someone to talk to...im almost feeling my blues right now...maybe because of that feeling..Bloody Hell! how i wish i can teat this to pieces so i will feel numb 'bout it...^^ for heavens sake... i decided to forget about it yesterday...still i dont know how to write and put the words so that i can finish my post today... i just go with the flow, i will write the stuffs that will eventually comes out from my mind as i was writing this one...^^ how lame...
and why it seems the music is not on my side...whenever i tune in the radio the music is very broiling into my senses...grrrrr its scorching hot outside...i go out an hour ago and its damn hot outside...and i ended up hurting my head again...
i want the day to end...so i can lay on my bed...i wanna rest my tired soul...^^
today is the last day of the month of November...its my friends birthday... Stella Marie Navales...  shes very close to our family, ever since we were in high school... shes like a big sister to me...we all have our flaws and she had her own also but thats what i love about her...shes a true person... she dont lie to her emotions...if she thinks  we can...she will stick to her intuition, shes amazing...beautiful in and out... before im such a weakling, but shes there for me so no one can bully us girls...shes strong and tough... i learn from her a lot, maybe not in words but on how she made me understand how should i stand...shes one of the few people knows i love writing...she always complement my work...shes one of the few people who wanted for me to be able to write and have my book...whenever i need someone to talk to, she never fails a friend like me...she taught me not to be a weakling anymore and stay strong because its not always im around with them...its such a pleasure knowing  that i have a friend like her... i wish she can read this...i wanna share this to her one of these days...its been a great year for me...i hope the persona iv'e known in her wont fade..shes worth the tribute... i love her so much...^ ^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA MARIE NAVALES !!! 

this is for her...^^ shes a music lover too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^