Sunday, November 27, 2011

PATHETIC SICKNESS STRIKES! EH...

there ya go! i have allergies...and im still sick...im freakin out already...maybe im just too stubborn to go to the doctor...but the med's doesn't respond to my illness anyways...and im starting to have deja vu about this...maybe this is a call that i should not be lame on going to the doctor...my head really aches!gosh...
and maybe this is due to over doing with my partner Computer...11 hours a day...6 times a week...3 weeks a month...its really driving me crazy! i need to purchase now my new glasses since iv'e had mine broken...and that was the last time i used protection for my eyes...and im regretting it right now...i cant work properly...and there is also a part of me regretting some stuff about the 2 days getaway with the family, no doubt!its fun...i had fun with them during that time but if staying away on that day will spare me on having this freakin sickness i hould have choose to that decision...well...the saying goes...repentance is always late...Lelz...
as if i dont know that...

THE  GREEK  SALAD ...
As you all know that im staying with my promise for next year to be living healthy more...and stay away from sinful dishes...well, for a person like me its very challenging...i love meat...beef and pork...most specially the processed one...but i know i also love veggies...so i prefer to take good care of myself even more now, remember about my previous post? 
that im telling you all guys that i will be strictly vegetarian next year..haha ^^
it really makes me laugh...i just dont know how will i start about that...well, im starting it right? like a couple of months ago...but not really totally doing it...^^
but one of my achievements so far is that i dont drink too much of soda's like i take it before...now i can control myself...but still cant say no during gatherings...like what i did during our reunion last week, iv'e take coke haha since i ask money from Fulgencio Alidon, then the one Ronalyn Paraiso gave me...the solo bottle which Wevino Lumapac, wanted so that we can drink the soda one by one...but i think it ended up some of us wants more...^^ and im one of them...so im super happy when Ful arrive, iv'e got to buy 3 of them and when i was very thirsty Ronalyn caught me! haha ^^ that im over drinking the softdrink then i smiled and respond to her "^^ last!"

well,even if im freakin sick right now...im positive that i'll get over this before our next getaway with this guys comes to date...^^ i hate to say this but i miss this people...its been a great pleasure knowing them...
their awesome!very friendly...even if they dont feel the same way , cause ya know we dont know what this people tend to think about us but im sure their very genuine ^^ you'll gonna like them...their flaws and their virtues...love it...and these guys also were workaholic just like me!...hmmmm prerogative eh?...

well thats all for today...ciao!

Cherie Ann Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^